Dreamworld Radio?

kainaussie

Dreamworld do the same thing, with ads and that, but yes its a CD!!! I imagine its similar to wet'n'wild's which i hav seen, its clearly visible at guest relations, although its refurbished, one cd player with one hell of a lot of amp's.I like mainstream music Alot of there music is updated very slowly. I remembered when i went last year they were still playing music from 2 years before.But that may have changed now. thanks for dreamworld radio............. ================================================================= jackkatewinslet Car Reviews

• 1 year later...
Hello I Was Just Woundering i live Near Dreamworld And How Can I Pick Up Dreamworld Radio On My Radio??
Dreamworld use a station called C FM. But they remove the adds and replace them with there adds like "Want to spend another day at Dremworld? Get a $10 pass from the upgrade booth, See them for more details" etc. But they do it before the park operates or something. I think C FM is 109.9.

And the dreamworld broadcast cannot be picked up - because it isn't a BROADCAST. I believe it is cabled, but even if a park were to send their ambience over the air, they'd only be doing it narrocast, so you wouldn't pick it up far beyond the borders of the park. As to replacing the ads with their own - a lot of stations (especially regional stations) do this live. National broadcasters like Macquarie radio etc come out of stations like Radio 2UE via the Sky radio network using what they call a "digital courier". The signal essentially uses the live broadcast of the main (or origin) station. The broadcast is punctuated with inaudible tones, called "pulses". The human ear cannot hear the pulses, but the receiving \ re-broadcasting station has a receiver tuned to the satellite that picks up the pulse. Each pulse means something different - eg Pulse 1 may mean "queue hourly news intro" and Pulse 2 may mean "run next queued advertisement". The pulse receiver then triggers a computer at the receiving end to play whatever the pulse tells it to play - and there goes your "dreamworld ads" overlaid ontop of the Sea FM broadcast. (I am not saying DW actually does do this to the live Sea FM broadcast - i'm just posing a hypothetical as to how it may be achieved if set up that way.)