Flowrider music

kainaussie

• 2 months later...

In an attempt to answer the original question.. Heres the few that I can remember off the top of my head. Wipeout - Beach Boys & Fatboys Better Than - John Butler Trio Daniella - John Butler Trio Shoe Shine Remix - The Gorillaz Self Esteem - The Offspring Canned Heat - Jamiroquai Peaches - Presidents of the USA Kung Fu Fighting (Techno Mix) - Fatboy Slim Ehh Ill add more as I hear or remember them.

There are always different songs playing at different parts of the park - played from a CD on a loop. (Most of the time, you won't recognise it's a loop because the one runthrough of the songs can go for a good hour or two). If people were to post what songs they heard being played at Flowrider, you would constantly get new and different songs. Every month or so, the playlist is updated and changed - not just for patron benefit. Imagine being in the role of a Dreamworld ride op or worker hearing the same music over and over and over and over and over and...you get the idea.

Shoe Shine Remix - The Gorillaz Kung Fu Fighting (Techno Mix) - Fatboy Slim Do you mean 19-2000 (Soul Child Remix) by Gorillaz and Kung Fu Fighting by ?
Quite possibly do. I remembered song titles for most of those and knew the artist for quite a few, but that was about it, and I wasnt particularly worried about extended titles. As for the Kung Fu Fighting Mix Everything ive got has It labelled as Fatboy Slim. But if it is Bus Stop (feat. Carl Douglas and Daz Simpson), I stand corrected. The Flowrider CD hasnt been changed in a while, and yes, quite right, after a while it gets tedious, but its a longer loop which makes it more bearable than Main St. which is only like a 55 min loop. I remember one day where I was around for 7 hours and heard 'Walkin On Broken Glass - Annie Lennox ft. Eurythmics' 8 times. Painful.