Main Street In for a Change...

mattcrombie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have to agree with the fact that the roof out the front does actually look really good with the curve thing happening after having a look early Sat morning at it while guest's were there i heard different remarks like "This roof over is really good now" stuff like that. So guests like it especially when it is like 23-24 degrees in the morning waiting to get tickets which you can wait for a decent 30 mins 45 mins.

Very Nice MW :) Thanks for the pics klassen ;) I think was a great investment and IMO it adds tabit of class to the front of the park.

So guests like it especially when it is like 23-24 degrees in the morning waiting to get tickets
What :huh: 23-24 degrees is certainly a bearable temperature and a mild late spring day. Even though you say they were standing there for 30 mins, was the roof really such a haven for the sweltering 23 degree heat. I really think guest will start commenting when Oxenford recieves its first 40 degree day. The new roof sort of blocks peoples views of SE from the carpark but no bigge really. Edited by cadboy

No the sign is still in its original place and yes you are seeing it correctly there are guide wires at the each end of the roof as you can see. Cadboy not being rude here at all but I'm guess you haven't stood at the front of the park either to get in or get tickets lately or for a while because i can ashore you 23-24 degrees doesn't sound that hot compared to what it is like later in the day but standing in one place for a long duration of time with the sun directly on your back i wont lie to you is say that 23- 24 degrees will really get to you, and the new roof does good job in preventing that.