Sign in to follow this  
Luke

Village Roadshow buys US park

3 posts in this topic

I found this on Screamscape LINK. It seems that Village Roadshow wants to start expanding their themepark brand in OTHER places than Australia?

Village Roadshow, a company known for their ownership of several Australian theme and water parks) has now officially entered the US water park market with the $27 million purchase of Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park (Oahu, Hawaii). Village Roadshow also reported that they would be making another “significant announcement in the next three weeks about another US-based theme park acquisition.” Anyone have a clue who else they may have bought?
What does everyone else think about this?? CoAsTeR TeeN P.S. I think that Gazza visited the Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park on his trip to America recently. He also posted images on the website. Edited by CoAsTeR TeeN

Haha, I have inadvertently covered a theme park that is somewhat relevant to this site. Booya for me. I think though both parks seemed to have quite a similar feel in some ways, both with nice tropical gardens and mostly standard issue slides rather than some of the newer types out there.....you could almost imagine WVTP just replicating their approach with WnW.

Edited by Gazza