Sign in to follow this  
mac_attack

SE pictures

6 posts in this topic

does anyone know where i can get some behind the scenes pictures of this ride, or any other rides? for example the SDSC without any special effects? thanks

We use to have a member that gave us all these, but he had to take them down due to his employer (WVTP) not being very happy about it. So I don't think you will see them, because anyone in a position to take them doesn't want to lose their job.

I managed to dig up a couple of the pics of the launch stage that were posted here a little while back if that is what you were after. post-88-1205486996_thumb.jpg post-88-1205487041_thumb.jpg I'm sort of wondering why WVTP wouldn't be happy about it though, these sort of pictures are freely available of 'behind the scenes' areas of comparable rides overseas (And of course on this very site when MDMC was being built)

Edited by Gazza

haha thanks for that. just think its interesting to see what really goes on. ive been searching everywhere for these and im fair sick of seeing "deleted in respect to MW" but oh well. does anyyone have any pictures of SBSC saved before the pictures got deleted

I doubt your going to find many pictures from behind the scenes on Aussie Parks. As Gazza said, I don't see why its a problem, I know many parks in the states show all there stuff off. When I was at six flags I saw 2 people park guests walking over the bridge to X2 with 3 park staff and over heard them talking about how they were exciting the see the new trains or something like that.