Movie World @ Easter

Original

I have recieved some tickets to Warner Bros. Movie World or Sea World. Our family has decided to visit Movie World becasue my grand father has never been and we want to show him the stunt show before its gone!!! We have decided to go first sunday of the Queensland Easter holidays 6/04/08. I have two questions: 1. How busy will the park be for a day in the holidays, as we wish to go on all the rides and still have re-rides? 2. Will Police Academy Stunt show still be open? Thank-you!!!

I have recieved some tickets to Warner Bros. Movie World or Sea World. Our family has decided to visit Movie World becasue my grand father has never been and we want to show him the stunt show before its gone!!! We have decided to go first sunday of the Queensland Easter holidays 6/04/08. I have two questions: 1. How busy will the park be for a day in the holidays, as we wish to go on all the rides and still have re-rides? 2. Will Police Academy Stunt show still be open? Thank-you!!!
1.I went on the long Christmas holidays and they had to block off the scooby-doo queue and it took 1 hour and a half to get on wild west falls Im not sure if its the same for a shorter easter holiday so dont blame me if im wrong 2.Yes im pretty sure it is, the latest rumour for this is that the last show will be on 1st of may, so your pretty safe
Hi Just wondering My parents, sibblings and I are going to Movieworld on the Friday just before the Holidays start. Would it be very Busy.
I dont know what times the rest of australia have for their holidays, if it starts 1 week earlier or anything, but if it was just before queensland school holidays then no it wouldnt be busy, but if the rest of australia has their holidays one week before than yes it would be, someone please clarify this Edited by PixelPushed

I don't recall the Xmas holidays at Movie World being busy enough to warrant 1 and a half hour waits for Scooby etc. But then again, with rides like Superman and Batwing closed from the rain, this could have warranted it. I was also unaware that they would close off the line for scooby when it reaches 1 hour waits. Because from memory the whole queue house (excluding the old Gremlins overflow) could handle around a hour and a half of waiting.