Movie world Rumor

0mah

ok i could not sleep so i decided to look at some theme parks and i found myself on wikipedia. on there it says that there is a roller coaster TBA at movie world. i know that most of what is on wikipedia is bull dung but i was just wondering if there is any truth to this rumor. his is the link as well. Movie World Wikipedia

Edited by 0mah

There will be a new stunt show opening in 2008, named the Hollywood Stunt Driver replacing the old Police Academy Stunt Show. A new roller coaster is also rumored for the park, though little is known about the project at this stage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...;action=history TBA has been removed, can see how easy it is to edit. Ill believe it when i see something substancial, until then, it just speculation about what could be done.

No, guys. You're wrong. Wikipedia is 100% correct. All of the information is real and it is cleared by Movie World management BEFORE it's published.

Halloween Family 'Fun' Night In 2001 a halloween family fun night made movieworld catch on fire destroying the house of wax studio Movie world was sued which lead to its hand over to village themeparks

But who would review it? How could you adequately determine who is enough of an authority on a given subject to oversee all changes? How could all 2 million articles get a dedicated reviewer on board? To me it would just slow down the dynamic nature of the site, and would be a nightmare with articles that cover time sensitive subject matters.

The issue with Wikipedia is that anyone can edit it.
Well, that right there is it's greatest problem, but at the same time its greatest asset. People have a huge amount of knowledge they can impart so anything other than a free use approach would hamper what has made the site so sucessful in the first place. I don't really have a problem with the current system...people can mess it up, but it can be just as easily fixed...Important articles are locked to unregistered and new users so the main things people rely on are left alone anyway. I find it quite annoying the number of threads we get on stupid Wikipedia artices. If something seems off, then fix it and nobody needs to know, rather than drawing attention to it.

I think what they need is something like a S&S screaming swing. They don't need that much room, and have plently of through put http://www.s-spower.com/rides/screaminswing.html The one at thorpe park uk is great fun. Power swings back and forth, to 75 feet, at over 50mph - with forces topping 4 Gs. See thorpe is putting in a Gerstlauer Euro Fighter for 2009, now thats a fun coaster and I used to live 5km from thorpe.

good ider hay
Good idea hey? If it would be a similar type of coaster to the mine train at DW, then i dont see the point, Scooby Doo is quite similar....its little cars racing around tight turns in the dark right? At the end of the day they are both mad mouse type coasters, the only difference is what the theme is. I'd rather see them explore coaster types we cant yet experience here.

Or a Bolliger & Mabillard Diving Machine. Oblivion is still popular 10 years on, and it doesn't take match space. Bit of a one trick pony, but fun, and good throughput
Sheikra was brilliant fun, first drop perched above for a few seconds before letting you go into the loop, then the same pause on the second as you fall through the hole, then the water before coming into the station, id certainly ride it many times if one came here. B)