Sign in to follow this  
Inverted

Gold Coast ride maitenence

2 posts in this topic

hey guys we are looking to go back to the goldcoast parks having not been there for about 4 years now. I have been there many times, but the people we are taking with us from melbourne have never seen a purpose built ride, only carnival rides. Id like to give them the most attractions possible to see. so my question is this. Does anyone know what rides are closed down each year for maitence and when? We are looking to go up around early september. I know the websites show the maitenence of rides, but sometime this is not up to date when your planning a holiday around the down time. cheers

Maintenance for those dates have not been posted yet, but September should be okay as it's right near the winter / spring holiday period. I will keep you updated though if you like. EDIT: I found these rides listed on the sea world website. They MAY clash if you go early September. Bermuda Triangle will be closed 21 July - 31 August inclusive for scheduled maintenance. The Water Park will be closed 4 - 31 August inclusive for scheduled maintenance. The Sky High Skyway will be closed 1 - 14 September inclusive for scheduled maintenance.

Edited by Spotty