Bush Beasts Future?

Bussy

Not only is this adequately on topic, but it's also very interesting reading. :) Bush Beast, if it were to run properly would need more than what an in-house maintenance team could do. Call up the Gravity Group, and pull the plug on Bush Beast for six months and you'd have something to write home about. The current way of operating appears to be replace wood only when there's nothing there. It'd be so much cheaper and cost effective to pull the plug and see what they can do from scratch with a decent design (look at PGA with a clone of Bush Beast - as rabid will tell you it's just as bad or worse). I think it's obvious that Sunway are in it for the land. The Wonderland management team are certainly there to run the best park they can - they're pretty much all seasoned experts that were lured down from the Gold Coast parks, but sadly Sunway aren't. The park's profitable, I don't think there's any denying that, but it's a shame Sunway don't seem terribly interested developing what has the potential to be a world class theme park. I think Wonderland's management team do a fantastic job with what is obviously a very tight and limited budget. I mean, the place is hardly perfect, but it's leaps and bounds over what it was when they first picked it up.

Sure, everyone has had their issues with management, heck, if someone has, it's me! Well, atleast big fat boy is gone now 8) (oops did I say that or think that? :P ) However, overall I think they're doing a pretty good job you know. Well, most of them... I strongly believe some have too much say and some not enough (without mentioning any names. I'm sure people familiar with the park management will know who is being referred to. Staff will that's for sure). Management are part of the furniture there. They aren't going anywhere too quick I don't think. Why would they? I bloody wouldn't... You've hit the nail on the head Rich. Sunway don't give two poops about the theme park. Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to Sunway's website, I think this particular asset of theirs has been valued at $49 million or something. I think it's there in the financial report somewhere. I'm quietly confident it will be gradually turned into something that's going to pay dividends for their shareholders. I hope I'm wrong, crap, I hope I'm wrong but, what can we do? What can Wonderland management do about that? Jack Sh*t. You've got to spend money to make money... Sunway have spent, now they're waiting... It won't be pay day for this asset while it's in its present form. (Sorry but that's just about the best closing statement I could come up with at this late hour. I know it's poop but bad luck, I'm tired! I'm hittin the fart sack).

• 3 weeks later...