Sign in to follow this  
jjuttp

the centeral coast water slides

3 posts in this topic

does anyone whos been to the central coast or at lest toukley or so remember the old warterslide place that was there some years ago it was behind a "major"shopping centre (just not as known as to what lake haven is though)it was also behind or its now ontop of where a nursing home is and/or was i remember it having 2 slides but thats about it i always went past it via the shops centre and its the shopping centre that had/s a red rooster with it out the front is on your way from toukley to the bowling alley and the pottery loft and that new ken duncan photo gallery plz help ;):blink::rolleyes::unsure::huh::o

If you're talking about the waterslides that were at Forresters Beach? They had one of those "Kamikaze" 2/3 dip fast body slides and two normal waterslides. Horrendously overpriced and ridden with graffiti. It was actually a couple of kilometres down the road from a shopping centre called Bay Village, which is in Bateau Bay. Lake Haven has a shopping centre but it's a hole so lets not go there. I went there what, like twice? I'd be happy to help out on any other questions you need answered.