No Limits Help

cadboy

Thanks alot for your very usefull help Gav :) One question though, how do you ride the rollercoaster in slow speed as you suggested? Today I made another rollercoaster called Raw Hide. Raw Hide is wooden coaster (tailored 2 seat) which has a max height of 60m. Speeds reach up to 118 kmph on the first steep decent. The ride is packed with airtime and head choppers. It supports 4, 8 carraige trains and contains 6 blocks. Dare to ride Raw Hide. Please give constructive crticism where necessary :) Cheers

Raw_Hide.zip

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I have updated Raw hide and here is the new version. The ride is now complete with Terraforming but remember it is my first coaster to be fully terraformed so expect errors. All g-spikes have now been fixed and the g's only get to yellow about once or twice and it is only for a split second. Some minor improvements have also been made to the ride to make it smother. Please download and give feedback wherever possible. Thanks and Cheers :)

Raw_Hide.zip

Only thing I'd say about Raw Hide is that the lift hill needs to be kept a little straighter, I noticed a slight sidewards movement as it got toward the top. I'm posting up a new track I did today. I called it Zest. It's an X-Car coaster, with an 85kmh launch and 5 inversions. There's 2 places where it has tiny hits of extreme G's in the lateral, and I can't work out how to clean them up. If anyone could help that'd be great. For those without NoLimits, here's some pictures for you: post-224-1239936173_thumb.jpg post-224-1239936187_thumb.jpg post-224-1239936204_thumb.jpg Download: Zest.zip

There's 2 places where it has tiny hits of extreme G's in the lateral, and I can't work out how to clean them up. If anyone could help that'd be great.
Its because there is a harsh kink in the track: post-88-1239963015_thumb.jpg I can see that you tried to heartline, but the issue is at that point the track is still twisting too tightly, the roll needs to be made longer overall. Its a tough little spot, because its an unsual situation where the track unbanks, and then goes back in the same direction. The thing with heartlining is that it isn't about making the green line dead straight on transitions, but rather making the green line a nice flowing curve. For example, post-88-1239963890_thumb.jpg By making the bits of track leading up to the u turn a bit smoother, you get a more natural and realistic element.