Rocket Ride

cadboy

On the topic of kids rides, Sylvester's pounce and bounce has to be the lamest kids ride I have ever seen. I was expecting a fairly bouncy ride program like the shock drop at LPM, or any of the frog hoppers out there, but it was way too slow compared to them, it seemed like the vehicle was basically being slowly lowered to the ground in small steps, even the kids on it looks bored and were lulled over onto the lap bar.

^A Zamplera traffic jam is a ride I only recently discovered, but I think its figure 8 movement and near collisions are really cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZACKgQ6_p0
I agree that ride is really cool ;) At first I thought that the people would just drive the trucks around but then the ride started. It really does look like they are going to collide. Great discovery, lets hope it becomes a great addition......... Also I have to always thought Sylvesters pounce and bounce was way to slow.
What about a kite flyer? ;)
LOL :P dreamworld would be up in arms about it. But still it wopuld be good addition

^A Zamplera traffic jam is a ride I only recently discovered, but I think its figure 8 movement and near collisions are really cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZACKgQ6_p0
At first I thought it was another teacups. The mechanics on it would be really interesting. Reasonable footprint, good solid ride, suitable for the kiddies but still fun enough for the big kids... thats a reasonable ride you found there Gazza. I realise its Zamperla, but is it available? As in the design isn't a custom for Disney\Pixar? wI know it would need to be themed another way, because Cars would be out of the question... what could you theme it to? Animaniacs? Pinky and the Brain? Animaniacs would be good - you could even do the turntables with each of their faces on... that'd just freak me out - yakko wacko and dot all spinning around in front of me...

^It is a publicly available design...I stuffed up, the ride model is called a "Demolition Derby" and it is listed under the 'best seller' category on www.zamperla.it (linking wont work) The other ride I have forgotten to mention, but I have been wanting to see is the humble disko, it just looks like another fun little ride.

I reckon and expansion of about 5 new rides would be great within the next three years. It would bring the total number of attractions in WB Kids to 15 including Road Runner Rollercoaster and looney tunes river ride giving it an almost level playing field to Nick Cetral. Also it would be good to see a ride in a created landform like angry beavers sooty spin.

I googled Humble Disko but couldn't find a thing. :huh: Could you post up a website or some picture Gazza. Thanks. ;)
In case you didn't pick up on the joke Joz was making, I was describing the Disko ride as being 'humble' (humble is an adjective, look it up in a dictionary), humble isn't the name of the Manufacturer, so that probably explains why you didn't get any results. Zamperla is the manufacturer. Besides, if humble was the name of an actual manufacturer, i would have capitalised it and written 'Humble'.

In case you didn't pick up on the joke Joz was making, I was describing the Disko ride as being 'humble' (humble is an adjective, look it up in a dictionary), humble isn't the name of the Manufacturer, so that probably explains why you didn't get any results. Zamperla is the manufacturer. Besides, if humble was the name of an actual manufacturer, i would have capitalised it and written 'Humble'.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I get it LOL :P