Batman Adventure The Ride

Guest batman

Guest batman

Hi im new here. I am a huge batman fan and batman adventure the ride fan along with being a big fan of movie world. I went on the batman adventure the ride 2 last year and took a video INSIDE THE BATCAVE, and boy was i nervous. lol. i did it a few times but never on the simulator. i was wondering if anyone had any pics of the inside of the batcave and/or the simulator outside and inside. i could post my videos for you aswell. does anyone else have any vids pics anything. I am highly intrested in the two rides 1 and 2. could anyone tell me what the first one was like, I FORGET? if you have any vids or pics Please post them OR send them to me at my email link THANKS EVERYONE I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME.

Wait, so you're saying you did the whole thing where you go through the library, and see batman talking to you in the Batcave, but chickened out when it came to the actual simulator part? Why? I'ts not scary at all. I fuzzily remember riding the original for the first time when I was 4 and came off fine at that age. Though if the mild movement of the ride is too much you are able to go on a motionless version version of the ride at certain times of the day. Though if claustrophobia is an issue I can see why you might want to avoid it. The current ride film looks like this:

The best I could find for the old one is this one, while it the version that was at the German Movie World, the vision is the same:

www.brickshelf.com_gallery_Repoort_Mosaics_BatSignal_batsignal3.jpg Calling Batman, Don't be the superhero equivalent to Dolly Parton where you have your very own rides and don't do them. You can hardly expect the police cadets to help recover the Whitney diamond when you don't rock up yourself. Robin'd have more guts than you. I mean, apart from anything else, think of it as an arrest with benefits because Catwoman is into the whole S&M thang. The Joker is a bit of a lame duck I know ... if you're Dolly Parton, then he's the Rove of the villain world but all the more excuse to put him away. And Mr Freeze just...leaves me cold. Argh. You can see the Joker's bad sense of humour is rubbing off on we citizens of Gotham City. Go ride. That is all! Godspeed! *salutes* Edited by Gold Coaster

Guest batman

i didnt really want the ride video, just the que video's i really wanted pictures of the recon vehicle aswell as everything else. does anybody have any pics of the ride vehicle at all? i would really appreciate it. by the way you could easily get away with filming the first wayne manor library video, cos they dont tell you not to use your camera, if you want to film it go ahead, they cant do anything to you. if anyone has any pics please post them. thanks your friend in time BATMAN

Guest batman
With all due respect, Caped Crusader, we have only one friend in time - and that's Doctor Emmett L Brown. Just go live out your Emo-Anonymous existance "climbing" those buildings like a wannabe Spiderman... and leave the time travelling to those who know what they're doing. For Christ's sake, man, you're not even capable of keeping a female relationship. What kind of superhero ARE you? Oh wait. That's right. adam%20west%20and%20burt%20ward,batman%20and%20robin%20merchandise%20and%20collectibles,batman%20costumes%20and%20toys2.jpg *snickers* We all know you still dress like this when you 'hang out' with your Boy Wonder... :unsure:
that was a joke mate. i am a great fan of both things it was just a little joke, now stop talking bs I AM A PERSON!

^ Chill Tony, there's no reason to be rude to new members, despite their request or interest. If there was a reason to be rude, one of your friendly moderating team would have already deleted this, but there is nothing wrong with this topic or request, hence it lives on. If anyone does have pictures of the simulator feel free to contribute to the site, or post said pictures here. I can't say I wouldn't enjoy similar pics myself.

Guest batman

Alright. Now on with the topic. Ive recentley learned an intresting fact the big window that is in wayne manor is the real set piece from the batman returns movie as well as some of the pillars. does anyone remember the preshow of the first ride, all I remember is the cool robotic batman turning around, and its lips actually moved which was really cool, if you notice on the youtube video of the first ride and in the scene at the start when you almost collide with it. then notice the vehicle in the second cgi film they are totally diffrent, therefore the set of the simulator is left over from the old one, when your walk of the simulator you can easily notice the penguins arctic world set that you've crashed into. does anyone have any pics of that anyway. Do you think i would get in trouble if i took a photo with my phone?, the ride preshow has a pretty good atmosphere. any pictures of anything in the batman ride ride would be FANTASTIC, thanks guys for being so welcoming, and tony if you like back to the future. there is a website called bttf.com and by the way.............apology accepted :P

^ Really glad you & I have sorted things out. And welcome! :) Yes I know about BTTF.com ... Unfortunately since everything BUT Back to the Future seems to be remade/extended somehow, there are only so many discussions people can have before starting to repeat themselves. Official policy says you're not allowed to and I don't condone people breaking park rules. That said, I doubt anything would happen. I mean, I've physically witnessed people filming on Scooby & you see quite a few Youtube on-ride videos of it. So someone snapping a quick camera pic of the video's end might get a little warning. In the split second that takes though, that might not even get noticed.

Edited by Gold Coaster

Guest batman
A little off the track I know but, has anyone noticed how high the ceilings are in the library part? Last time I was in that area it is almost to dark to see to the top.
its funny you should mention that because you also cant see the carpet or floors because of the way its lit in there. lol. Edited by batman

That would be a good thing. Now the franchise has "rebooted", we need to see any Batman rides with that kind of atmosphere. Batwing captures that well but Wayne Manor is in need of a better facade & an update to the ride film. I'm sure there are upgrades to the simulator vehicles that can be performed too. Don't know if it's just me but I also remember the first film as being more intense; have never enjoyed this second version as much. Batman 3 should bring back more of a ride experience. The simulator currently feels more akin to something you'd ride at the Ekka albeit with better-themed surrounds.

That would be a good thing. Now the franchise has "rebooted", we need to see any Batman rides with that kind of atmosphere. Batwing captures that well but Wayne Manor is in need of a better facade & an update to the ride film. I'm sure there are upgrades to the simulator vehicles that can be performed too. Don't know if it's just me but I also remember the first film as being more intense; have never enjoyed this second version as much. Batman 3 should bring back more of a ride experience. The simulator currently feels more akin to something you'd ride at the Ekka albeit with better-themed surrounds.
I've felt this too. I'd love to maybe see the whole facade revamped and the pre-ride show modernised. The ride film also deserves an upgrade. Maybe the could call it something else with the new upgrades apart from "Batman: The Ride 3"... Maybe something like "Batman: The Jokers Revenge?" or something like that..? Depends what the ride film is to be designed around. I feel revamping the Batman ride would be a great addition for the park, while the Police Acadmy show is being revamped to etc..