Rollercoaster Tycoon Disorder

Guest dreamworldfan

Guest dreamworldfan

IGN Has rated Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 as the seventh most addictive game on the market. It's true i would have spent a good two weeks playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 in total, but seventh? How long do you spend playing? (And I Know We All Have One Of The Games) :unsure:

Guest dreamworldfan

RCT2 is highly adictive in my mind, and with the design your own scenario part I can spend days making real parks Dreamworld Movieworld Disneyland Universal Studios (Orlando and Hollywood) i just wish they had a slide add on pack for number two

Well I have never owned number 2. But I have played 1 and 3. I think that nuber 1 is very time consuming compared to 3 in things like path building. Oh and could someone please post up a few of their park photos (RCT).

Edited by cadboy

Guest dreamworldfan

This was all i could find, Part Of My Random Great America Island <_< i was bored i guess What i like is i was bored enough to even through in corporate sponsorship, like all good theme parks assume they need, Why else would they have it?

SCR3.BMP

This was all i could find, Part Of My Random Great America Island <_< i was bored i guess What i like is i was bored enough to even through in corporate sponsorship, like all good theme parks assume they need, Why else would they have it?
NIce park shot :) I love the bridge. Edited by cadboy

what i thought would be interesting is recreating one of my personal favorite rides, Expedition Everest. I did my best, and i think i failed a bit, but what kind of super Disney park would it be without Animal Kingdoms premier Attraction. I even have a yeti to inhabit part of it! : ) Happy interneting! EDIT if you can do better please post it!

SCR8.BMP

Edited by DonjaiInLA

• 1 month later...

I have rct2 and the onley park that i have acctually finished is my dreamworld park in whick i didnteven get to finish or anything either but ive got the main fountain (which was "magical" to me until they put in those remota boats) ive finished ocean parade with my most prized ride made accoringlly aswell which is the cyclon bty and i even got started on nick centeral but i think that ive actually improvised on the runaway reptar but as far as ive gotten to is the bumper beach and thats about it i will try to get some pics of it to. (also for the others that have tried ocean parade i would like to now what other people used for the claw because i just used the spinning thing like the mace or kite flyer ride) :rolleyes::P;):lol:

Alex, I think I have come to the conclusion that jjuttp is only a member here to take the piss. Look at anything he writes, its either unbelievably bad in terms of spelling and grammar, or is just nonsensical for whatever reason, and to be honest I think it is partly intentional:

ive been hearing rumors all over the internet (but im not sure where from exactally
what they could even do is how somone menchoned in that they could possibly wind it in with its surroudings and all (the monorails track and the bridge and all) is possibly make it do a left tilt going underneath the bridge and then give it a quick boost then continue the twist in an upwards motion then flatten it out and then at some point make it go along side the monirail or even make it curl/twil around it and stuff (kind of like in the movies and all
And if you havnt already noticed but their all water themed but still another nightmares would be nice but you could put a set of bumper boats or somthing elselike the small rc speedboat racers or somthing. and if they like go to get rid of the swings or somthing they could probally put in a avater themed ride that shows how like he defeated firelord sozen or somthing
TOATALLY fix up the park or so and try to make it al perfect again or so who agrees with me ????????????????????????????????????????huhuhuh?????????????????
you were just going into even more detail then what i just put up at the top mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
do you really think that they will b making a v2 rapid river and another 5 times bigger billabong beach ???????????????????????????????????? do they even own that size land and where are they even gunna fit in a rocket slide (super tubes hydro coaster) and the money where are they even getting it all from
Clearly he is only here to be stupid, and has no intention of ever being serious member, nor does he seem willing to listen to others or lift his game.... Edited by Gazza