DarkSide

Waterslide Drop Terror Slide

8 posts in this topic

News: German water slide is the definition of terror. Rather than starting out sitting down and sliding into the steep part, you start standing up on a trap door that they pull out from underneath you. It drops you straight down, you know, so you can gather enough speed for the complete loop that it throws you through. I don't understand German, so I'm not sure exactly what they're saying in this, but I assume it has something to do with the dangerous amount of chlorine in the water to help balance out the pee that every single rider leaves behind. Video: Waterslide Drop (Terrorslide)

Thanks but that is the same video that Gazza recently posted in the topic "Please Wet'n'Wild" I must say the ride looks fantastic:) Cheers,

Thanks but that is the same video that Gazza recently posted in the topic "Please Wet'n'Wild" I must say the ride looks fantastic:) Cheers,
sorry cadboy its been long time since i posted a message here sorry for the mishap i havent been checking the latest posts

sorry cadboy its been long time since i posted a message here sorry for the mishap i havent been checking the latest posts
I happens don't worry:) oh and Welcome back ;)

Great beginning, but pretty lame in the end. Why cant there be a slide that starts like that and shoots sliders into the air? Oh yeah, I forgot, Lawyers and liability took all the fun out of life. :angry:

Why did you think the end was lame :blink: One thing I did notice on the video was a platform on the top of the loop what would this be for? Does anyone know how one would get out if you got stuck.

There's a whole heap of pics showing all aspects of the slide on the manufacturers website. http://www.aquarena.at/Produkte/Wasserruts...speed/AquaLOOP/ As predicted, there are hatches at the bottom of the loop, and the apex as these are both places people could potentially stop.