request for photos

Guest batman

Guest batman
LOL :P I forgot to mention Batman adventure. Poor Batman, he is never gonna live that down :P
i am trying to do a nice thing for you all, i have asked people i have never met in my life if they would like some pictures or videos of things from MY trip to movieworld, so stop messing around whoever wanted pics of the pavement, and tell me what you would like, if not i'll just forget about it,exept for the people who were polite and kind, this is a polite gesture, now what would you like everyone else? specify what u would like pics of in the batman ride.

^Yeah, but why do you have go get so uptight and defensive every time somebody makes a joke. You make it sound as if you are being singled out, when in reality virtually every thread on this forum has people not being serious or taking the piss at some point within them. Just remember, its a public forum, so in a thread not every response is going to be directed at or revolving around the person who started it, people sometime just post stuff for a laugh, so what, they obviously weren't going to answer your question or whatever anyway, so just scroll down and read the next post. Just calm down ok.

Edited by Gazza

Can I have some pictures of inside Batman too? Actually, does anybody have any pics of inside Batman?! Just checking again, can I have some pictures of Batman?
Nev, I think established precedent here suggests you are an idiot.
I'd love a picture of the pavement. I heard the bitumen is really black these days.
No precedent for this - but still an idiot.
i am trying to do a nice thing for you all, i have asked people i have never met in my life if they would like some pictures or videos of things from MY trip to movieworld, so stop messing around whoever wanted pics of the pavement, and tell me what you would like, if not i'll just forget about it,exept for the people who were polite and kind, this is a polite gesture, now what would you like everyone else? specify what u would like pics of in the batman ride.
Going beyond the point of idiocy. Although, there is hope that he won't ask for any pictures of BA-TR now, since he is going.

Actually, I think this is the one gazza: Established Precedent for Idiocy And no Nev, I don't really think you are an idiot, as a matter of fact, I have quite a lot of respect for you and your experience and knowledge. It's just that so recently after that post, you posting something like that, I just had to throw it in.

Edited by AlexB

It's just that so recently after that post, you posting something like that, I just had to throw it in.
Hahaha, quite ironic that I posted something so recently after someone else posted something similar isn't it?! Maybe I'm just twice as satirical.... or twice the idiot :P

Hahaha, quite ironic that I posted something so recently after someone else posted something similar isn't it?! Maybe I'm just twice as satirical.... or twice the idiot :P
Yes Nev, that was not lost on me... but you didn't get the idiot part. This was why I felt the need to give that much detail. Edited by AlexB