Movie Premiers

On that note about Get Smart, The actors/stars of that movie were on ROVE. They are not in the studio but at MW. The best thing about it is they've got Hamish and Andy riding SE for the whole show, last time I checked they were up to 15 times. What makes things even funnier is that they have to eat a hotdog or drink a milkshake before each run :lol: !! Sorry, if this was a bit off topic, check it out though. CoAsTeR TeeN

They just have a red carpet whenever they have a premiere, so really it just the same as any place when they do that...just turn up early, get a good spot, and hope that they shake your hand or whatever. See http://movieworld.myfun.com.au/Park-Info/N...-GOLD-COAST.htm Just on Superman, Andy just spewed.

Edited by Gazza

I went to the second screening tonight, (7:15PM Start). They had the red carpet exiting the Roxy theater towards Ricks Cafe. After entering through the main gate down a "red carpet" that was gated (so we could not access the rest of the park) Then into the cafe on the right for free popcorn/magnums/vitamin water, then into the roxy via the normal exit.

Hamish and Andy are great but I dont want to be going on SE with spew on it and I think the LW would have been much better for them to go on. But hey those two coasters are the best in OZ.
I think most coasters would have been spewed up in at some point. It was sort of funny and gross at the same time, though personally, Id say the fact they ate 17 hot dogs and drank 6 milkshakes in the hour would have made them spew even without riding any coaster. LW would have bashed them half to death if they attempted to ride it for an hour ;)