The Off Topic Topic

that's pretty cool; including some Australian coasters in the mix! Was there a public call for the Superman and Jet Rescue filming days? I wonder when it was filmed.

It was TOT and Superman, not Jet Rescue. For the Dreamworld filming it was handled by the actual park to sort out extras. I believe they opened it up on their FB page but I don't recall seeing it.

Movie World casting call was basically calling those who participated in the Dreamworld filming and requesting those able to make it along to bring friends or if unable to attend ask friends who may be interested and able to attend. No "official" shout outs for extras were done via any other source such as Theme Park Review for the Superman filming.

Edited by pin142

Does anyone know offhand what the certain medical conditions are that would exclude a person from JL3D? Got a small group outing happening just after the school holidays and needing a plan of attack for the group including rides they can and cannot do. JL3D is the only one I am unsure with a few of the attendees.

My Friend made me do it, and refused to upload the one without me.

yeah...i hate that ... still regretting that day my mate made me crash my car into a brick wall for laughs ...still get pain in my neck and back on cold mornings....

here's a tip - get new friends..

Edited by Brad2912

• rappa locked this topic