The Off Topic Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I understand your point, but I don't think for a moment that Multiplex is interested in anything besides making money. If a new ride will bring them a ROI, I don't think they'd give a shit about being cordial with the neighbours who have shown time and again no interest in working with the park.

Screenshot_2015-08-06-15-26-23-1.thumb.p

Just another prime example of the "Theme Park Social Network's" blatant bias toward Village Roadshow Theme Parks. Dreamworld managed to take out the #1 spot. Where's their congratulations? They deserve it the most!

Seriously, if you are going to label a theme park related group page/group so generally, then how about reporting on a general basis as well, instead of being selective? Otherwise, do the right thing and rename the page to VRTP social network, because the current name is misleading ?

PS. Congratulations Dreamworld and well done on scoring the #1 spot!!!! ???

ETA: And just want to say thank you to Parkz for always allowing me to voice my open opinion on here... unlike the FB theme park related page in question, which always seems to conveniently swallow any comments which remotely question its validity or flaws in their reporting. My latest questioning why Dreamworld hasn't been addressed has been no exception. Very poor form and unprofessional.

Edited by OceanGirl

I rote early in the forum that the vintage cars are closed during weekdays and for some reason DW has closed the giant drop during weekdays it started operating these hours after it's 2 day maintenance.

I found it a bit strange for one of the big 9 thrill rides

From the Dreamworld thread but rather off topic for that thread...

MV needs to update their Showtimes page...  

Hollywood Stunt Driver 2

11:00AM and 1:50PM

With death-defying aerial stunts and extreme precision driving, this action-packed movie making adventure...  

Unless th ATV jump is a death defying aerial stunt?

All Star Parade

3:30PM

Our Star Parade features all your favourite Warner Bros. Movie World characters, including Batman, Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. Gang, Bugs Bunny...

Not sure how Shaggy makes up the Mystery Inc Gang?  Even the announcement at the parade says the Mystery Inc Gang, Scooby Doo and Shaggy.  Perhaps this is the gang during their brief break up at the beginning of the Scooby Doo movie?

Given what has been spent recently at Adventure World there isn't any reason why they wouldn't be able to put in a RMC. It would be close to what they are spending on new additions currently.

I dont think that they would put one in, Perth is too small to back the costs and there probably wouldnt be enough space to put in a decent RMC.

• rappa locked this topic