The Off Topic Topic

I dont think that they would put one in, Perth is too small to back the costs and there probably wouldnt be enough space to put in a decent RMC.

Many people said that Western Sydney was too small a market to back two wooden coasters and a massive theme park - but they built it anyway, and survived almost 20 years.

I think AW has the right leadership that they could potentially make perth a destination for park lovers - and likely attract some competition too...

Many people said that Western Sydney was too small a market to back two wooden coasters and a massive theme park - but they built it anyway, and survived almost 20 years.

I think AW has the right leadership that they could potentially make perth a destination for park lovers - and likely attract some competition too...

how much would a decent large wooden coaster cost?

I'd love AW to get one

Well the Texas giant roller coaster at six flags over Texas costed about 10 million US dollars.

thats not out of the realms based on abyss at 12 mill and the new waterslide at 7 mill. (though can they keep spending such large sums?)

i would love a coaster like that at AW - i grew up with Bush Beast and the Beastie at Wonderland 

Add a large wooden coaster to adventure world and you've got the best park in australia (IMO)

thats not out of the realms based on abyss at 12 mill and the new waterslide at 7 mill. (though can they keep spending such large sums?)

i would love a coaster like that at AW - i grew up with Bush Beast and the Beastie at Wonderland 

Add a large wooden coaster to adventure world and you've got the best park in australia (IMO)

I would actually prefer a Gravity Group woodie at Adventure World. 

Tried downloading it. It won't work. The app isn't comparable with my device. I'm so angry. The 5c is fairly recent, now they don't want to accomodate new apps with anything lower than 5s. I'm very annoyed right now!!

Well I won't bother with my iP4 then after reading that. Hopefully they bring it to Android devices.

• rappa locked this topic