The Off Topic Topic

5 hours ago, Original said:

Yep Sunrise and The Morning Show all discussed how they would need to take a serious look at what had malfunctioned and that this would be the end of the ride and that it should be time for it to close down after this. 

I guess next time a coaster E-stops they might as well knock it down and replace it with a new one. 

10 hours ago, AlexB said:

Ah. Can't see him.

Site Announcements? Because yeah that has everything to do with the site.

Given this is an Australian site, it would have been good to have the local time in Aus posted alongside the US times - but I guess Copy-Paste doesn't do that for you.

• When the time is 20:50 on Monday, July 4 in Orlando, it is 10:50 on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 in Brisbane.

Wild west falls construction update any ideas what this is for?

IMG_0593.jpg

1 hour ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

image.png

Sorry, I couldn't resist doing this..image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

image.png

Sorry, I couldn't resist doing this..image.jpeg

Edited by Clayton

I don't want to keep nagging everyone on here about this, don't forget I will be going on AusPark's park chat show tonight at 7pm on Facebook, this is the content that AusParks will be covering tonight: image.png

It should be a good episode tonight and if he gets 100 viewers at anytime during the show he will give out an Annual Pass to Movie World, Sea World, Wet N Wild.. 

this will be the last time I will mention this

• rappa locked this topic