The Off Topic Topic

Aww, thanks for the support guys ❤️ Hopefully I'll find something else soon. I gave myself the day off today to try to de-stress a bit, especially since I got barely any sleep last night. Tomorrow I'll be jumping into the job hunting when I'm feeling a bit better. 

23 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

All good TPG, wish you all the best with a new job. I'm sure VTP need some good social media managers! 

Thanks Brad. I wish, haha! ??

43 minutes ago, Zanstabar said:

I feel like I'm going to be visiting a psyche ward very soon. Smash Mouth is going to ruin me

Aww, its ok @Zanstabar. The water's getting warm, so you might as well swim ?

Seems like the right place to put this, spent part of today at Wet'n'Wild Sydney and enjoyed it as per usual.

Pros
- the Tap'n'Play system is quite easy to use and looks to cater for groups. Didn't use it as most slides were walk on
- if you are a fan of the food at Dirty Harry's at Movie World then you will like they have basically copied the menu and serve it at the surf club. Staff were even sampling food to attract customers
- Dinosaurs aren't as bad as made out to be and they have a show numerous times through the day
- 2/3 of the lazy river is open (the other 1/3 doesn't seem worth worrying about missing)

Cons
- new myband is smallish and had mine fall off once during my visit (towel may have assisted that)
- Sydney weather is still being average.

Not sure if it is due to the food trucks but noticed there didn't seem to be anyone monitoring payment of parking so it could possibly be free at the moment.

I will say the park isn't perfect and no park is but can see they are making an effort to try and fix things. Getting what's essentially basic level "Ride Express" at Dreamworld for free is a good move and will make busy days a bit more tolerable. Same goes for the higher quality food options.

Adventure park in Geelong are getting a spinning coaster named Crazy Coaster

http://www.adventurepark.com.au/our-rides/family-rides/crazy-coaster-new-2016/

The description mentions "4 people seated side by side" and "rapid fire drops", which makes it sound like its just the traveling Reverchon spinner seen at Australian shows. But the image shows one of those SBF Visa figure 8 spinning coasters.

Wait and see anyway.

Edited by Gazza

• rappa locked this topic