The Off Topic Topic

I reckon Movieworld should make Superman Escape backwards like they did to ToT, just to mix things up, for limited time or something. Launched while sitting backwards, hells yes.

And the actual coaster part of Scooby Doo should be done in complete darkness for a change.

Before a hit is put out on me, I'm just saying for a bit of fun guys....

22 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

Lots of people are talking about the theme parks for obvious reasons... unfortunately that means I have to put up with the GP saying DW and MW are run by the same people...

I've been lucky in that all my interactions with the GP this morning have been quite rational. No ones called for Dreamworld's closure, or lectured about how theme park rides are evil. Most have been explaining to me how Thunder River Rapids was their childhood favourite.

4 hours ago, Santa07 said:

Lots of people are talking about the theme parks for obvious reasons... unfortunately that means I have to put up with the GP saying DW and MW are run by the same people...

Geez.

I'm sure VRTP have offered support and to help DW out if they can, but that's as close as it gets.

Maybe they're confused because of MW/SW/WNW being owned by the same comany, @Santa07 ...?

• rappa locked this topic