The Off Topic Topic

Saw this posted on Dreamworld's FB page just now and thought it was worth sharing... 

20170512_000202.thumb.png.548dff360145c93bf3eaf23f8730528f.png

20170512_000218.thumb.png.be958761b0772232650cd40bcf90af23.png

More confirmation that the Log Ride is definitely returning. But yeah, sounds like they may have finally decided on what to do with the Eureka Mine Ride as well 🤔

12 hours ago, pin142 said:

Ride Scenic Railway at Luna Park Melbourne then complain about Hot Wheels. I am sure @Noxegon and others will back me up in saying Hot Wheels is smooth in comparison.

Haha yep I second that, I've ridden that thing and it's as rough as bloody guts. My poor 6" tall bestie also ended up with bruised knees, they collided with the restraint every time the thing bounced. 

Never again lol 😮

17 hours ago, wileecoyote said:

Oh yeah. I didn't actually do that - I found it and thought it was real. Apologies :(

You found it...

and yet you said:

WOW! Just visited the RCDB website about 20 minutes ago (internet crashed so took me a while to post this) but apparently this coaster is going to be a fair way over the 200ft mark! 

cutthecrap.gif

So, you tried to fool people. You got caught. Now you can either stop the charade, and admit that you were bullshitting, and then we can all move on and forget about it, or you can continue to insist that you 'found it' despite already saying you 'saw it on the RCDB website', which we've already proven to be incorrect because Duane (you know, the guy who created RCDB) never designed it to convert metric to imperial at more than one decimal place, in which case, you're going to need this:

Shovel.jpg

8 minutes ago, AlexB said:

So, you tried to fool people. You got caught. Now you can either stop the charade, and admit that you were bullshitting, and then we can all move on and forget about it, or you can continue to insist that you 'found it' despite already saying you 'saw it on the RCDB website', which we've already proven to be incorrect because Duane (you know, the guy who created RCDB) never designed it to convert metric to imperial at more than one decimal place

Your very good at this. Yeah, I did make it up. 

Just on another note, If you look on Dreamworld's website, you will see that The Rip is also closed without a maintenance period scheduled. So i don't think we should be worrying about seeing Tower of Terror going/being closed for too long. 

1 minute ago, Santa07 said:

Unless you can show us photos of you standing in the park right now - I'm pretty sure it isn't - I think you DOsed a little too high mate.

I'm not in the park but i drove past at 6:00pm and the car park had lots of cars in it and Giant Drop was going up with people in it.

4 minutes ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

I'm not in the park but i drove past at 6:00pm and the car park had lots of cars in it and Giant Drop was going up with people in it.

No need to post the same thing twice - I saw your post and edited mine above. @Mods please feel free to delete this and the post above.

Edited by Santa07

• rappa locked this topic