The Off Topic Topic

49 minutes ago, SuperV said:

SO I'm at the movies and a Dreamworld Big 9 advert came on and the actually called Buzzsaw, "Jack Darke's Buzzsaw"! I'm so confused

Why is that confusing?

Jack Darke was a British-born miller, who spent his later life in the town of Gold Rush in Queensland, Australia. Darke’s notoriety is derived mainly from the suspicious and tragic circumstances surrounding his death

2 hours ago, Reanimated35 said:

Why is that confusing?

Jack Darke was a British-born miller, who spent his later life in the town of Gold Rush in Queensland, Australia. Darke’s notoriety is derived mainly from the suspicious and tragic circumstances surrounding his death

Yeah, I know who Jack is and his backstory but after the events of TRRR, Dreamworld removed all evidence of this story. So why now change the name to be Jack Darke's Buzzsaw when everything is gone!

8 hours ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Looks like Dreamworld changed thrillathon to extremeworld

IMG_4234.PNG

Oh..

I was really hoping they were going to with Park After Dark Kiddiethon *enjoy unlimited kids rides in the dark with blindfolds!*

Also I'm going to hold off purchasing tickets for the event at the moment as they are exactly offering the same content as last week's event. 

The moment that they add something new to the event which isn't a blindfold is that I think is worthwhile is when I will cough up the money

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

54 minutes ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

Oh..

I was really hoping they were going to with Park After Dark Kiddiethon *enjoy unlimited kids rides in the dark with blindfolds!*

Also I'm going to hold off purchasing tickets for the event at the moment as they are exactly offering the same content as last week's event. 

The moment that they add something new to the event which isn't a blindfold is that I think is worthwhile is when I will cough up the money

Besides the blindfolds it was Auctaully a really good night, operations were fast, lots of lazer effects and shows, overall it was a pretty good night.

14 minutes ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Besides the blindfolds it was Auctaully a really good night, operations were fast, lots of lazer effects and shows, overall it was a pretty good night.

I was there,

If you read the topic of the event I said I enjoyed the event for what it was. All I said was that I was going to wait and see if they are going to add anything new to this event before I cough up any money

I'm not sure if I was the only the person who felt like this but I found that they really didn't do a good job of convincing people to go to last weeks event all. It was only till they did the offer with the tickets I became interested with the event

• rappa locked this topic