The Off Topic Topic

All these seats out of action I believe the park is being cheap. They just leave everything broken and then fix it all at once. Also think they have stopped the overnight maintenance teams which means the seats won’t be fixed until planed maintenance. Pretty well every ride today had 1-2 seats locked out.

however the claw should not have 8 seats out already because it’s just had its strip down and rebuild. Park probably not wanting to spend money on new parts so instead it’s cheaper just to close the seat.

13 minutes ago, joel said:

however the claw should not have 8 seats out already because it’s just had its strip down and rebuild. Park probably not wanting to spend money on new parts so instead it’s cheaper just to close the seat.

What could possibly go wrong with a seat though? They all go by a centralized harness controls, the only thing I can think of is the seatbelts starting to wear???? 8 seats closed is total BS. They were all fine before the maintenance. That's 1/3 of capacity of the claw gone, now they are wasting money on power when there is a 1/3 less people riding.... just idiots.

Giant hole in the wall at arkham asylum? I wanted to ride it next week and see how smooth it is after maintenance :(

The station is both load and unload, trying to picture where a hole could be as i think its mainly brick. 

Edited by Levithian

So i went to movieworld today and here was a few things i noticed

- Green Launtern Did one Or Two test Runs

- Batwing was open for an hour then closed for the rest of the day

- surprsingly most of the effects were working on justice league

-Most of the photo ops were $20 which i found stupid

Also The lines were pretty long but after around 4:30 all the major rides became walk ons

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Rivals said:

-Most of the photo ops were $20 which i found stupid

Each character generally has one pre-paid photoshoot per day. Looney tunes have two i think. But they all have free sessions. You can get a appearance list from the Photo Centre.

30 minutes ago, Rivals said:

Also The lines were pretty long but after around 4:30 all the major rides became walk ons

This is generally due to people getting a seat for the 5:30pm Parade.

I think it's a common sense approach too...

in all honesty, replying to something directly above doesn't need a quote, but if it is quoted, the impact varies depending on the length.

Example 1:

ex1.png.6c6ac70d9e4419c29eebcfa5016d328a.png

See, whilst I personally would try my best not to do this, especially when the quoted post is directly above, I've probably been guilty of this from time to time (and I daresay a lot of us are probably in that same boat, whether we remember or not).

This isn't annoying.

Example 2:

ex3.thumb.png.db1226bae16cb6bac4b231fbff377bfc.png

The red section indicated is the quoted text. The green section indicated is the actual content of the reply. The yellow section is the part of the quote that was actually relevant to the reply.

This is annoying.

"You can't quote the post above" has never been a rule or convention we've encouraged.

Quoting the post above is fine. Just use it selectively and don't quote excessively large blocks of text/images.

In this case it's an entire topic devoted to random thoughts and there's hardly a flow of discussion. It makes logical sense in this context.

• Like 2

• rappa locked this topic