The Off Topic Topic

Just had a quick solo stop in at MW as I haven’t had a chance in months. 

Carpark busy due to still school holidays in southern states and the far eastern state (NZ). 

DCR standard queue was only down to the bottom of the ramp, probably 10mins tops, yay for single rider queue I didn’t even have to wait a single cycle, up the ramp straight into Row 10 which remains my favourite outside of Row 1. 2 trains runnings.

still haven’t ridden SDSC in “thematic enhancement mode” so thought I’d give it a go... yeah no thanks, most of the entry hall was completely full.. I’ll wait for 2.0

SE was pretty busy, GL closed, so figured I’d have a go on DD. Again single line walked straight on into a seat next to a Chinese tourist who was quite upset when her iPhone fell out of her pocket and exploded into 1000 pieces mid ride... 

good to see Robin still in park and roaming for photos, wish they’d do the same with Penguin & Riddler.

9 hours ago, joel said:

Dreamworld are currently installing new lighting for the king Julian theatre and they just have the actors up the ladders screwing lights in to doing all the wiring and connecting. Shouldn’t you have speacialized staff or contractors to do this????

So, you saw them doing the 'wiring and conneceting'? 

31 minutes ago, Mc coaster said:

Is that the stage the loony tunes show was in? If it is it looks smaller than I remember.

24 minutes ago, themagician said:

Yes it is

If the seating is all pulled out and the stage is clear, then this could possibly mean that it won’t be used for a FN maze this year.

Which could then mean that all 4 mazes are shared between the two sheds... which I hope isn’t the case

Sorry but you 2 are just stupid. I metionioned it was Dreamworld, and that it is the king Jillian theatre in the wild. There was never any looney tunes show and never any fright night event or mazes happening at Dreamworld.

• Like 1

• rappa locked this topic