The Off Topic Topic

48 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Have to say, unless they plan to do something with the Murrisippi that actually works with the river, they should just drain it, fill it in, and develop it, so that they stop cramming shit into ocean parade.

This is where i'm at in my mind - original Dreamworld is done & dusted, and if you accept that then it does open up new possibilities like the above.

• Like 2

They should fill in most of the river keeping a smaller part from Billabong and in front of the wildlife area adding water features.

It sucks that they can't keep the river clean. They do have turtles in there but guests can't see them in the current state. I expect the river to look like that in an abandoned theme park, not an open one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gary86 said:

It sucks that they can't keep the river clean. They do have turtles in there but guests can't see them in the current state. I expect the river to look like that in an abandoned theme park, not an open one.

Doesn't this happen literally every spring? Along with the same discussion?

• Like 1

Male Performer - Cyborg!

Warner Bros. Movie World - Gold Coast, Australia Entertainment Division requires the talent of a Male Performer to play the role of Cyborg (jL52), you will Bring to life a Superhero that has long captivated the world! think you have what it takes apply and at http://careers.villageroadshow.com.au

interesting choice for a new character, very keen to seen what the costume looks like. I’m hoping they tie an Aquaman character in with the movie coming out next month 

• Like 1

• rappa locked this topic