The Off Topic Topic

29 minutes ago, Flynn_Smith said:

Let's say if my friend wanted to get access to MovieWorld, but doesn't have a onepass/unlimited entry, could I give them my onepass to use? Or would they be denied entry?

You risk losing your pass and being permanently banned from the park. How about they pay their way and help the park pay staff and add new attractions?

I count 5 on this current page alone. Mine lapsed a while back, and while I had every intention of renewing, I just kept forgetting (My wallet is rarely nearby when I log on to parkz.)

I do wish there was an auto renewal option. I assume the forum sends me an email when its about to expire, but I don't access that email account anymore and I think I tried to change it once but gave up.

58 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Clayton should just stick to posting inappropriate angles of dancers and performers and leave the park planning to someone with a brain (and a memory).

Can you point me in the direction of the inappropriate angles of dancers so I can gain a sense of what you are talking about.😳

31 minutes ago, iwerks said:

A great story of a waterslide in rural WA. Anyone know which waterpark their slide was from on the Sunshine Coast?

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-02/kulins-giant-waterslide-turns-town-population-decline-around/10574750?pfmredir=sm

I don't remember where exactly in Tanawah it used to be, possibly near Super Bee or the Bellingham Maze? Here's an article from Sunshine Coast Daily. I think it was a standalone, not from a waterpark. I had assumed it was the old one from Maroochydore/Alex Headland (Olympia 'theme park') near McDonald's before finding that article.

Edited by Glubbo
  • Like 1

A, erm, "fun" visit to what's left of Sea World today.

On entry I was greeted by this.

20181202_132202.jpg

and this sign informed me that several of the few remaining rides were not working.

20181202_132250.jpg

This reminded me of the all you can eat restaurant Sea World once had.

20181202_132631.jpg

And there really wasn't anything much else to see.

Might take another look sometime in 2019.

• rappa locked this topic