The Off Topic Topic

16 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

The discussion in this thread about how some members bully others and potential members were put off joining by that has been removed. 

Nothing was removed aside from the posts by yourself and a few others that were filled with personal insults.

The discussion about this has been relocated to our Site Issues forum for it to be discussed properly in the correct section: https://www.parkz.com.au/forums/topic/8448-community-standards/

• Like 1

I found this to be a very informative video of the new RMC Raptor coasters. It delves deep into how RMC have designed/engineered the Raptor track, layout and trains in order to deliver a major thrill coaster at a fraction of the cost of a regular tubular steel thrill coaster - which is the ultimate purpose of the RMC Raptor product.

What was particularly interesting, is the reported cost of the coaster from the video creator. Probably should be taken with a grain of salt, but if that's true it would be the perfect coaster for up and coming aussie parks (e.g. Funfields).

image.thumb.png.63b4000fdc0aaebab4a7836a1664830d.png

Edited by Luke
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Luke said:

What was particularly interesting, is the reported cost of the coaster from the video creator. Probably should be taken with a grain of salt, but if that's true it would be the perfect coaster for up and coming aussie parks (e.g. Funfields).

Wow, I knew they were cheap, but not that cheap! It would even go well at the bigger Aussie parks - if SFFT or CGA can handle one, then our parks certainly can. The capacity of a raptor is probably better than the capacity of most of DW's rides anyway :P .

(that said, if RMC decided to come down under, I would much prefer them to go all-out with a woodie or T-rex ;) )

Played any of the games or seen any of the current generation batman? 

Textured grey suit that started with AA. I reckon they pinched most of the design elements from Arkham City/origins games though. Smoothest the suit had looked. Origins is pretty close to the look of the current Robin thats in the park too. 

images.jpeg.jpg

03.jpg

Edited by Levithian

15 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Also a new show, a classical dance I guess.

2A476E28-0233-43C0-86E1-7075BCDE2CD7.jpeg

That would be the Gatsby show, It has been there for years but they stopped the show back mid last year and brought it back a few months later... 

Something that isn’t mentioned on the update is that the Wild West Showdown has returned the other week and can be watched at 2:45pm daily 

Edited by Adventures With JWorld
  • Like 1

WNW and MW also currently have extended trading hours. From Dec 27, WNW is open 9-7 (slides 9:30-6:30) and MW 9-6 (rides 9:30-5:30). This goes until the 6th for MW and 9th for WnW

I personally think it’s a pretty piss poor extended hours. Opening at 9 is good, but surely they could stay open until 8 or 9. WNW used to open until that late when they did Dive n Movies, so there’s probably no real reason why they can’t.

• Like 2

• rappa locked this topic