The Off Topic Topic

9 hours ago, pin142 said:

Honestly don't get why the parks don't offer a yearly sipper bottle. A new one each time severely defeats the purpose of getting one in the first place.

I completely agree, and they originally did have “Thirst Quencher” when they introduced Hunger Buster.

I think if there was a yearly option the amount of soft drink theft by locals would drop drastically. Every visit I see people with the old blue sippers (a lot missing the rfid sticker).

Regardless of this current family offer it’s cheaper to buy a new all day sipper with One Pass ($7.99) then to reactivate an old one ($8.99).

Edited by Jordan M.

I can also confirm that ToT II launches anywhere between 135 - 140kph. If the car isn't full it will generally launch faster or make it further up the tower. I have ridden it recently when it was only 6 others on the ride in the back row and well... it made it pretty damn far up. I really wish that when they did the conversion they spent the extra money upgrading the computers like SFMM did. I also haven't heard much about Superman in the US having any major reliability issues like ToT has either...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AlexB said:

They couldn't be that stupid when there's an easily verified official QFES social media channel publishing the photos saying it was an exercise....

could they?

"QFES simulate a roller coaster malfunctioning and rescuing all onboard since these rides are dangerous and break down often" - some news site

Edited by Naazon

• rappa locked this topic