The Off Topic Topic

2 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

The wristbands have never disappeared... they just provide a free one attached to each interactive element. 

Actually they were not available for purchase for quite a while, around the same time that sign was removed. They are now available in store for $5 (IIRC they previously were $10)

Whilst intially they had wristbands tied to each interactive station they kept going missing so for quite awhile they have simply had plastic RFID cards.

7 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

Or just keep it free like it's been most of the last year. 

I don't recall the bands ever being free.

j.JPG.6b6debccce5585193d357e3659c9941c.JPG????????????????????????????????????????

If you're not feeling well @pushbuttonas a friend I would like to suggest a tablet right up your ally -

ggggggggggggggggg.png.516991e7b72711629f0ebeeac3456217.png

Edited by Skeeta

If you have never been to Vietnam, then here is a short video showing off some of the attractions that they have to offer.

Some of this looks extremely spectacular and if Vietnam wasnt on your list of countries to visit as an alternative, then this video may just be the gamechanger.

Incidentally, these are the parks that Brad Loxley from Luna Park Sydney has now gone to manage. I am thinking he has his work cut out for him!!

• Like 1

On 26/02/2019 at 12:13 AM, Jobe said:

If you have never been to Vietnam, then here is a short video showing off some of the attractions that they have to offer.

Some of this looks extremely spectacular and if Vietnam wasnt on your list of countries to visit as an alternative, then this video may just be the gamechanger.

Incidentally, these are the parks that Brad Loxley from Luna Park Sydney has now gone to manage. I am thinking he has his work cut out for him!!

Also, I need to mention that this company operates Dragon Park, who bought the ex-Hard Rock Park Led Zeppelin coaster. It looks really good. Theme parks in Asia are expanding rapidly and I honestly think they are the ones to watch over the next few years as record investment is being made in China and South East Asia. We're already getting what appears to be some solid underrated gems out of these parks that are closer to home than most major American theme parks.

• Like 1

Can an admin PLEASE do something about whitewaterwanker aka @Www worker 3.0 Absolutely sick of logging in to 5 notifcations of he/she putting bloody fountains on everything I post. Pm’d and politely asked they stop, which has been met with it happening more. I’d put them on ignore but I think that just blocks me from seeming them not vice versa so it won’t stop. I’ve had patience but after 2 weeks of it I’m done...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Can an admin PLEASE do something about whitewaterwanker aka @Www worker 3.0 Absolutely sick of logging in to 5 notifcations of he/she putting bloody fountains on everything I post. Pm’d and politely asked they stop, which has been met with it happening more. I’d put them on ignore but I think that just blocks me from seeming them not vice versa so it won’t stop. I’ve had patience but after 2 weeks of it I’m done...

Totally agree with you @Brad2912. It’s gotta stop!

• rappa locked this topic