The Off Topic Topic

Found the article elsewhere...

A highly intoxicated woman 'exposed herself' and refused to leave a pub before she attacked a female police officer and branded her a 'lesbian cyborg'.

Priscilla Marie Butler, 36, faced Caloundra Magistrates Court in relation to the explicit outburst which occurred at the Aussie World pub, on the Sunshine Coast, in front of families and young children in April.

Police were called to the incident at the amusement park brewery after Ms Butler stripped off and subsequently 'turned on' a security guard, punching him multiple times in the head, after he attempted to remove her from the premises.

As a result of Ms Butler's attack the male security guard is believed to have suffered 'pain and discomfort', The Courier Mailreported.

When officers arrived at the scene Ms Butler allegedly had her pants down and was 'abusing anyone' who was near to her, Police prosecutor Senior Constable Amanda Brewer said.

Ms Butler allegedly then turned her attention towards one female officer and branded her a 'lesbian cyborg' after telling her 'you can get f*****'.

She is also alleged to have bashed the policewoman in the chest.

Magistrate Haydn Stjernqvist said Ms Butler was 'lucky' the injuries sustained had been 'minor'.

'It's not rare people in your position go to jail... lucky the injuries were minor,' Magistrate Stjernqvist said.

Ms Butler's defence lawyer Ben Rynderman said his client had been 'manhandled' by police officers.

Although he noted he was not 'attempting' to excuse' her behaviour but to give 'context' to the situation.

Mr Rynderman also stated his client usually demonstrated an 'exceptional character' but had been 'adversely affected' by alcohol.

According to Mr Rynderman, Ms Butler had unsuccessfully tried to reach out to the police officer to apologise because she was ashamed of her actions.

Character references for Ms Butler, who works at BWS and as a carer, also described her as a 'warmhearted' person.

Ms Butler was sentenced to 40 hours community service and was handed a fine of $1800.

image.gif

image.gif

4 hours ago, Skeeta said:

Joke removed because @AlexB 

Don't bring me into this. I knew it was a joke. I knew what you were referring to. It didn't deserve a fountain, but I couldn't bring myself to 'like' it. I didn't think 'sad' or 'haha' really worked so i went with confused. In retrospect, HAHA was probably the right answer. live and learn.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

TPSN has posted the VTP is making a major announcement on Saturday. I’m not sure where this info is from.. so take it with a grain and a tonne of salt until Saturday I guess 

Probably going to be an announcement for the DC Super Heroes and Super Villains event if it returns this year 

• Like 1

• rappa locked this topic