The Off Topic Topic

2 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

If you honestly believe that you make more money than Donald Trump by copying other peoples advertising you don't know Trump very well! 

Now who isn't reading for understanding and misquoting because they've taken a single thing out of context?

In the world of advertising, "copy" is basically the text of the ad.

One of these days i'll learn to just let you fall. I don't know why I bother.

1 minute ago, AlexB said:

Now who isn't reading for understanding and misquoting because they've taken a single thing out of context?

In the world of advertising, "copy" is basically the text of the ad.

One of these days i'll learn to just let you fall. I don't know why I bother.

There is such a thing as "humour" in some forum posts. 

It's when, actually I can't be bothered explaining it. I'm very busy having a coffee. 

Nobody finds you funny.

Nobody understands what you consider to be humour.

I can't believe we're back to the same topic again - but if one person doesn't understand and another does, that's their problem. But if nobody understands - that's your problem.

I'd love to debate this with you, but it's friday, and as most know, i don't visit Parkz much on weekends, so if you feel compelled to respond, ignore the above and just read the below:

Oh sod off.

10 hours ago, joz said:

Findings come out later in the year.

I wasn’t referring to the inquest findings but the issues found when they did one of numerous audits when the park was closed. I’ve found the article however, thanks. 

• Green Room Waterslide — the "Emergency Stop" button's colour is faded and the label contains the manufacturer's ride name not WhiteWater World's name. 
  • WhiteWater World is required to submit a Chemical Register to notify WHSQ of storage of hazardous chemicals.
  • The Flowrider ride requires an updated chemical log book. 
  • Staff working on the Flowrider are required to use upgraded Personal Protective Equipment (respiratory masks) when adding pool chemicals and should be trained in how to use the new masks. 
  • A Flowrider plastic mat connection contained a sharp edge and was a potential scratch hazard. Dreamworld has repaired this.
  • Dreamworld requires durable tags for all electrical equipment/tools ("tag and test" tags). 
  • A maintenance staff member working on the Escape from Madagascar ride did not comply with "work at heights" requirements.
  • Like 1

• rappa locked this topic