The Off Topic Topic

Or maybe Six Flags chose not to implement the same guideline? Just because two attractions don't have the same rule, Doesn't necessarily mean the harsher rule is the wrong one...

Road Runner Rollercoaster, and Flight of the Hippogriff are both 335M Junior coasters by Vekoma. FOTH is a 91cm height requirement, whereas WBMW not so recently increased the height requirement from 90 to 110cm.

We've seen many adjustments in Australia post-TRRR. In many cases these would be in collaboration with the manufacturer. I see no issue with limiting the age on high thrill rides - for several reasons. Some more mature kids might be able to handle it, but others can't.

Your fountain react to Magician is criticising him, not the content, and it is a negative reaction that is unwarranted when he is simply passing on information from an official park source.

2 minutes ago, themagician said:

Different manufacturer?

Come on Magician - that's a bit disappointing. Giant Drop, Lex Luthor Drop of Doom, and Zumanjaro are all Intamin drop rides...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Your fountain react to Magician is criticising him, not the content, and it is a negative reaction that is unwarranted when he is simply passing on information from an official park source.

Thanks to this negative reaction skeet gave Magiciana positive one for "being caring & sharing person".😀

13 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Come on Magician - that's a bit disappointing. Giant Drop, Lex Luthor Drop of Doom, and Zumanjaro are all Intamin drop rides...

Brain fart?

I found a video of someone's construction pictures of Cyclone and a couple Thunderbolt demolition pictures while scolling through Youtube this morning. I thought it would be cool to share. His channel has a small amount of DW content but these photos are probably totally new.

• Like 2

On 08/08/2019 at 4:46 PM, themeparkaddict said:

During an evac of Green Lantern a few days ago this yellow device was used. Can someone tell me what it does ? Just curious

And also, when did they remove the roller doors from Big Red Car at DW?

IMG_20190806_131256.jpg

The ‘sliding’ doors have not been working properly for months... don’t quote me on it but I believe they are working on a better system for them as they seem to play up regularly.

On 27/03/2019 at 8:26 PM, Jordan M. said:

You can now pre-purchase Ricks for 2 online with a fairly good discount, still hoping a bulk hunger buster or Ricks Season Dining pass returns (10 pack hunger buster was discontinued in February)

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 7.22.50 pm.png

We usually go to Ricks for lunch each time we go to movie world. We did use this offer this time to save some money. Bought the offer online and added it to my apple wallet. 

When we went to the register at the entry, I showed the staff member the ticket for the meal deal on my apple wallet and she took a quick glance and gave us the drink cups and said away you go. I asked her if she needed to scan it, and she said the scanner doesn't work for that offer and they just sight it. 

That leaves me to think... If i leave the pass on there and don't delete it from my apple wallet and rock up in two months without having brought another deal would they even know? seems they have no way to track that the offer was redeemed. 

• rappa locked this topic