The Off Topic Topic

33 minutes ago, themagician said:

Tom and Jerry from September 21

AC24D8A1-E439-4BE6-BEA1-109CA96872BC.jpeg

This is probably the lamest thing Village Parks have done this year. Promoting 2 new Costume Characters as a Major Holiday draw? Not to mention Characters that are only well known by Children from generation X, Y at a pinch. Not exactly the Target audience here. 

• Like 1

Yeah, there has been the same for Looney Tunes in recent years too.

Promoting appearances of a couple of new Costume Characters as Major Drawcards is my gripe. MW have been adding new Costume Characters for years and without being central as Major events, unless coupled with a new Show, Parade or both. In this case neither.

I’m not sure if this will be persistent through the whole ABC Kids World but the area where the seating is has a fresh coat of paint. It also seemed that other insignificant spots towards the entrance near MDMC had also been painted. Please appreciate the provided photo below as I was asked by security why I was taking weird photos.. Than again, I guess it is odd.

C7700C98-F064-4DBB-9DCC-F129B19FF39E.jpeg

• Like 2

• rappa locked this topic