The Off Topic Topic

3 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

I’m not sure if this will be persistent through the whole ABC Kids World but the area where the seating is has a fresh coat of paint. It also seemed that other insignificant spots towards the entrance near MDMC had also been painted. Please appreciate the provided photo below as I was asked by security why I was taking weird photos.. Than again, I guess it is odd.

Yeah, how dare someone try to take photos of the themeing at a theme park... wait

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

I’m not sure if this will be persistent through the whole ABC Kids World but the area where the seating is has a fresh coat of paint. It also seemed that other insignificant spots towards the entrance near MDMC had also been painted. Please appreciate the provided photo below as I was asked by security why I was taking weird photos.. Than again, I guess it is odd.

C7700C98-F064-4DBB-9DCC-F129B19FF39E.jpeg

This section needed a fresh coat once Hop n Hoot was removed in order to keep the section that was the former ride envelope one colour, plus an anti-slip coat was added... and seating... makes for a great shaded seating area 🤔😏

On 24/08/2019 at 1:46 PM, MickeyD said:

This is probably the lamest thing Village Parks have done this year. Promoting 2 new Costume Characters as a Major Holiday draw? Not to mention Characters that are only well known by Children from generation X, Y at a pinch. Not exactly the Target audience here. 

FWIW, my 3 year old watches T&J on YouTube Kids regularly. He loves it.

Look @pushbutton all the shit you have been hanging on DW wanting to add shade sails and Village prove it's onto a winner with it's full year results.

"Wet’n’Wild maintained its popularity as a successful summer branding campaign drove solid attendance through December and new shade over Wet’n’Wild Junior also improved the guest experience in this area". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brad2912 said:

VRTP’s new advertisement taking in all the parks, I think it’s really well done 

Its a tried and trusted marketing strategy. It hits the target audience on a highly emotive level. Yeah seen it utilised many times before to varying degrees of success but this is very very well done. You cannot help but feel connected to Village personally after viewing and that is one of its main purposes. Nice.

Wonder how Dreamworld will react to this and what will be their counter delivery?

@Brad2912 do you know if this is meant for general circulation, or is it part of a greater social media campaign only or does it form the nucleus of a raft of new TVC's?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jobe said:

Its a tried and trusted marketing strategy. It hits the target audience on a highly emotive level. Yeah seen it utilised many times before to varying degrees of success but this is very very well done. You cannot help but feel connected to Village personally after viewing and that is one of its main purposes. Nice.

Wonder how Dreamworld will react to this and what will be their counter delivery?

@Brad2912 do you know if this is meant for general circulation, or is it part of a greater social media campaign only or does it form the nucleus of a raft of new TVC's?

It's all well and good to say that they 'treat guests like family', however, that is usually very far from what you experience at the parks, specifically Movie World. Unless something has recently changed, there isn't anything which makes them stand out and make your trip 'unforgettable'. 

• Like 3

• rappa locked this topic