The Off Topic Topic

1 minute ago, Thrill Seeker said:

the pathway is getting the new environmental flooring. they are square tiles that look like grates, made from recycled plastics. it is in the up and down part linking SSS and Corroboree (above the cassowaries).

I believe they already have that flooring. Maybe it's being painted?

3 hours ago, AlexB said:

*opens can of worms*

Honestly surprised nobody has brought the imminent implosion of the TPR social channels to the forums here for discussion.

#Starbuck-gate

Fun fact, I got blocked by TPR on Twitter this morning for liking a tweet from a Cedar Point executive responding to a guy calling Robb out for his arrogance. I'm not fucking kidding. The guy literally refreshes that feed every while or so and blocks the new people who liked the post. 

tpr.thumb.jpg.300604fc9915429f24e89ac4ecab40c4.jpg

69782022_1162329424155033_1357116125443260416_n.jpg.9b4d1048662a483be06ced46f0bec59d.jpg

Thankfully the internet is catching up with the facts only now. People have been saying that Robb is arrogant for years at this point. People who have no interest in our hobby are now leaping on the 'cancel Robb' bandwagon and realise how much of a dickhead he is.

Edited by Baconjack

Of course, they haven't bothered to update the website. But why would they want to do something like that? It's not as if they care about maintaining a coherent guest experience or anything~!

Well, I guess that's another demonstration of why parks need someone whose main responsibility is to maintain the guest experience (as I detailed in another thread today).

rca.PNG

Our parks definitely should have more themed based food outlets, especially Movie World. They could have a western themed dining experience and a superhero one and people would pay extra for that experience. Even a character dining experience with the looney tunes and superhero’s would be a massive hit

• Like 2

• rappa locked this topic