The Off Topic Topic

5 minutes ago, Jobe said:

Well I was going to post who really gives a flying fuck on who gives what rep and for who but clearly I do since I have just commented on it.......

I will see myself out. Thanks. Carry on.

I'm with you on that, but I couldn't help but notice when I saw so many of those icons on most of my recent posts, so I decided some pointless revenge was in order! 

Yep. Totally childish nonsense which I wouldn't otherwise think twice about. 

For those interested by Tom and Jerry’s appearance at MW (WBW design for those interested)

They are coming out at the following times 

11:00am, 11:50-12ish, 12.50, 1.35 and 2.25pm and will be making an appearance in the parade as well 

Anyways, The Coffee Vault! 

7042E32C-FF49-4AC8-9C11-9F690A5BF83D.thumb.jpeg.61683cd78d50bf889f16b3e689f10cc1.jpeg1103729F-134A-4CEB-B7B7-B5105FEFA0E8.thumb.jpeg.16bcfdc8fafe1cb11a361bfc4edbdebb.jpeg7A49DC0B-57C4-40C6-AB18-9CFDD530C0C2.thumb.jpeg.29e4c1accf8b913611f9d650940ddd9e.jpeg1BA3D129-6A67-4927-9A3D-5BD18E5A65E9.thumb.jpeg.64af21865aab2869f8834ac8b1678bd1.jpeg1A8FE311-9248-4A35-BD81-D0E2EBB300F8.thumb.jpeg.7886abee0ca869282706c0f921fc4dc3.jpeg

73B32AC3-AA42-4F1F-8B84-859FB23D3059.thumb.jpeg.1878c5d399c6239ff76370b2f40d5e2f.jpeg

C2E216EE-5AC2-4D81-8885-AECE47B6D763.jpeg

Edited by Adventures With JWorld
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Hey @pushbutton

I’d private message you but you’ve got messages disabled.

whats ya problem?

Moved on from putting vomit emojis on Alex, now you’ve decided to do it to my posts, weeks old ones at that.

grow up! 

@pushbutton was warned about this and subsequently temporarily restricted from posting when the warning was ignored. Suffice to say, let's all take it easy on trying to game the reactions so we don't have to take them away entirely.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slick said:

@pushbutton was warned about this and subsequently temporarily restricted from posting when the warning was ignored. Suffice to say, let's all take it easy on trying to game the reactions so we don't have to take them away entirely.

Couldn’t agree more. Having the varying reactions is great, and 99% of the time they are used to judge the post they are attributed towards. I don’t get the point of just automatically using the reactions buttons based purely on the poster rather than the content. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Hey @pushbutton

I’d private message you but you’ve got messages disabled.

whats ya problem?

Moved on from putting vomit emojis on Alex, now you’ve decided to do it to my posts, weeks old ones at that.

grow up! 

"1 hour ago"

image.thumb.png.1e9b6ff22b67beaf4b3214f7f0befff6.png

7 hours ago, Slick said:

So... he's restricted from posting, but can still add reactions... even doling out a fountain to poor old @iwerks!

If he could post right now, he'd probably be saying something like

waaah. everybody is picking on me. the moderators aren't doing a good job. why can't we all be friends (well, why can't everyone be nice to me, even though i'm not nice to everyone else). This should be about fun! Like the fun I have when I rampantly abuse the rep system! Monorails. Walkthroughs. Coasters are shit. Waaah.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Slick said:

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve actioned this now. 

I've been copping vomits and Fountains the last few days too for no good reason.

Agree with @Brad2912immature turds out there marking down People's posts because they don't like them.

To be fair someone has been dishing Push vomits on everything he submits. I disagree with just about everything the guy says but this emoji behaviour is petty and really a type of bullying.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, MickeyD said:

I've been copping vomits and Fountains the last few days too for no good reason.

Agree with @Brad2912immature turds out there marking down People's posts because they don't like them.

To be fair someone has been dishing Push vomits on everything he submits. I disagree with just about everything the guy says but this emoji behaviour is petty and really a type of bullying.

Probably my fault Mickey. In the screenshots I posted, your avatar is at the bottom of the second one. Of course, he's ignored that you gave him a 'like' rather than a neg react... but he seems to be giving it out indiscriminately now.

Yes, someone has been dishing vom reacts, but they aren't a regular poster, and certainly not anyone that he has targeted.

(Although lately, i assume in retaliation, a regular poster has been negging him)

I copped 2 fountains on a post thats 10 days old talking about how I would have preferred the Superman queue to interact with the ride instead of standing in a boring shed. No shit its improbable, the rides been standing for almost 15 years. The emote system is really hit or miss but i do love putting the laugh one down on a great joke.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Naazon said:

I copped 2 fountains on a post thats 10 days old talking about how I would have preferred the Superman queue to interact with the ride instead of standing in a boring shed. No shit its improbable, the rides been standing for almost 15 years. The emote system is really hit or miss but i do love putting the laugh one down on a great joke.

@pin142 and I copped fountains last night (3:23am) from posts in February... do we win?

image.thumb.png.cf18d3e1a91ab19ec17b94c638ec78bb.png

• rappa locked this topic