The Off Topic Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of you might be interested in the Australian Engineering Week tours of Dreamworld and Movieworld this Friday. Movieworld - http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/search/file/?file=/fms/Divisions/Queensland%20Division/Events/Movie%20World%20special.pdf Dreamworld - http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/search/file/?file=/fms/Divisions/Queensland%20Division/Events/Dreamworld%20Special.pdf I went last year as a way to get cheap entry to Dreamworld and it turned out to be very good. There was lots of technical details about the rides and plenty of time to ask questions before spending the rest of the day riding rides.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ehh. I'm guessing you're not that interested then. I was going to ask if you'd be interested if I posted a thread for the park. I'm not a n00b, like I appear to be. Here's my last park I made (which got so big, It became corrupt). Shame, I was really getting attached to it. Think of it as a little recreation of Wonderland Sydney, with my own ideas. It has a large out and back woody, a recreation of Demon, and a Corkscrew coaster. Oh, and a log flume themed in an abandoned mine. WonderForestMap.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ehh. I'm guessing you're not that interested then. I was going to ask if you'd be interested if I posted a thread for the park. I'm not a n00b, like I appear to be. Here's my last park I made (which got so big, It became corrupt). Shame, I was really getting attached to it. Think of it as a little recreation of Wonderland Sydney, with my own ideas. It has a large out and back woody, a recreation of Demon, and a Corkscrew coaster. Oh, and a log flume themed in an abandoned mine.

Why is the VIP parking furtherest from the entrance?

^ I heard about that...love to know what the episode it is as well (name/number)? I came across this very cool water slide design the other day. It's called the 360Rush by SplashTacular. They aren't the most well known waterslide manufacturer, but they do have some very unique products; incorporating a lot of themeing into their slides, water screens and other interactive elements. I remember seeing their outlandish Alien Abduction product on display at IAAPA a couple years back......anyway back to the 360Rush. SplashTacular describes it as the "first-and only-dueling body bowl in the world". Now it's NOT just two separate bowls next to each other....rather it's two tubes/slides that end up into the same bowl. It's done in such a way that the two riders "chase each other around the bowl". It also has those drop chambers, like on the Aqualoops at Wet'n'wild. I'd love to see one of these hit our shores. Probably best suited for wet'n'wild considering they don't have a bowl slide as yet. picM1807112655.png

• rappa locked this topic