MLO Staff

steve123

My younger brother has recently scored a job with AMF bowling, along with that came a MLO Employee benefits card. 50% off single day and world passes! Has anyone else came across this before, I'm quite suprised nobody has ever mentioned it before Seems like MLO treat their employees pretty well !

The 50% off is only available online through the Macquarie website and requires presentation of a valid MLO staff ID. Im sure nobody has mentioned it because its available to such a limited scope of people. But on the note of MLO staff discounts, We also get the staff price of $3 per game at any AMF bowling centre, which they really dont like because they dont get discounts on merchandise or food and bev within DW/WWW like normal park staff do, or on annual passes etc.

Edited by Lotl_90

I don't bowl at AMF centers (even though there isn't one close to me) due to the pricing. Can get 3 games cheaper at my local than what it costs for 2 games at an AMF center. Interesting how the discounts change through the various companies under the Mac Leisure banner. Unlike with Woolworths Limited where all employees get a discount card that gets 5% off at almost all the companies stores/brands.