Wonderland - 22/11

Flea

I just got back from my 20 minute long trip to Wonderland. I managed to get in one ride on Space Probe, which proved to be the most interesting ride ever. It seems that Wonderland has listened to our complaints regarding Space Probe's disgusting state. Orange strobes in the queue line have replaced the 8 year old police beacons. They add a nice "emergency" effect to the queue. Here is a picture I took today of the new strobes. http://ourworld.cs.com/Flea110/Probefx.PNG In the pre-ride room, neon orange tubes have been added along the walls and on the roof. They look great, adds a great effect to the room. Also, the top of Space Probe has been cleaned up! Most of the countdown tv's are now completely cleaned (spider web free!) and functional. As previously mentioned by Daniel, Zodiac's cars have been removed. Here are some pictures that I took today. http://ourworld.cs.com/Flea110/Zodaic.PNG http://ourworld.cs.com/Flea110/zodiacars.PNG ~Liam

Wonderland 23/11 Just came back from another trip to Wonderland because of last night's failed visit. I took a few rides on Bush Beast, and it has changed.. a lot. The ride is now incredibly smooth. I sat at the back on my rides, which is known as the worst car to sit in. The extremely rough pull out of the first drop is now the smoothest part of the ride. Also, the trim brake no longer completely stops the train. It still does slow the train down, but doesn't stop! Thankyou Wonderland! ~Liam

Cool news there! What have they done to the ride, did they rehab the trains, do some retracking, or is it just some strange occurance? The problem with the midcourse brake has been around for years, let's hope the new modifications are here to stay! Have you let the park know, either in-park or via email or something, that you're impressed with how they're operating the ride? Do that and we might see more positive changes around the place. :)

Yes, I just emailed to a person in the upper management of Wonderland regarding the ride's changes. I asked them what changes have been made. Apparently last week the ride was down for 2 days or so, I'm guessing during that time they rehabbed the yellow train (red train no longer exists!). ~Liam

The only work that was done on Bush Beast during its days off was a small bit of re-tracking at the bottom of the first dip. As for the red train it is still in existance its just not on the track at the ride, it is being completly refurbish (stripped right down and re-built). This is taking longer then the yellow train for several reason, one being that the red train was used about 10 times as much as the yellow one and therefore needs more work done on it. Expect to see it back for the school holidays. "The Bus is now leaving for Whoop Whoop"