Superman Escape Rct3

SuperYoshi

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TRACK DESIGN OF SUPERMAN ESCAPE - MOVIE WORLD AUS - OR IF ANYONE HAS ANY TIPS ON BUILDING IT. I CANT GET TO MAKE IT LOOK THE SAME. I WILL BE ( later ) OPENING ANOTHER THREAD AS I AM STARTING A RECREATION OF MOVIE WORLD. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE EITHER OF THESE PLEASE POST THEM. MOVIE_WORLD

Yes i can :rolleyes: I have a printer but it " IN NICE TIMING " <_< ran out of ink. Ive tried to write down a description and its just not working. I have a Movie world rec i downloaded and it has superman on it , but 1) i want to make my own , because im starting my own rec. 2) Its the wrong coaster type. Please if anyone has tips or a track layout please post it. Movie_World

Scroll down on this page, and you can see pics of how the inside of the ride looks: http://www.fxillusions.com.au/gallery.html As for the track layout: post-88-1216173841_thumb.jpg The following photos are a bit low quality (hence never being seen before) but show some parts of the inside of the queue. post-88-1216174006_thumb.jpg This is directly opposite the entrance of the queue, right at the very far end. post-88-1216174016_thumb.jpg This is looking toward the loading station from the queue, my back was facing the group of posters. post-88-1216174026_thumb.jpg One of the posters post-88-1216174041_thumb.jpg The group of posters is on the left wall, relative to people walking into the queue area, but again are right down the end. post-88-1216174113_thumb.jpg This is how the unloading station looks, and the loading one is in the exact same style.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Nice to see some one else interested in a WBMW recreation. Rather than start a new park how about working together ? I'm half way through making a recreation of WBMW using RCT3 but could finish it faster if I had some help. I can send you the park file and get your feedback and by working with you finish it faster ! Cheers Brendan PS : Please review the WBMW thread and pics under gaming topic and tell me what you think.

Edited by Brendan

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Scroll down on this page, and you can see pics of how the inside of the ride looks: http://www.fxillusions.com.au/gallery.html As for the track layout: post-88-1216173841_thumb.jpg The following photos are a bit low quality (hence never being seen before) but show some parts of the inside of the queue. post-88-1216174006_thumb.jpg This is directly opposite the entrance of the queue, right at the very far end. post-88-1216174016_thumb.jpg This is looking toward the loading station from the queue, my back was facing the group of posters. post-88-1216174026_thumb.jpg One of the posters post-88-1216174041_thumb.jpg The group of posters is on the left wall, relative to people walking into the queue area, but again are right down the end. post-88-1216174113_thumb.jpg This is how the unloading station looks, and the loading one is in the exact same style.
Hi Gazza wouldnt happen to have clearer images of each poster? i have the skeleton for the first image i just cant get a decent image of it to use.