Space Probe Theming

rappa

Good Find Gazza! I do remember reading that post a long time ago. Mnemo is still aroudn the boards every now and again - hopefully he lists his email address on his profile so it shouldn't be too hard for clint to get in contact with him... on that note Clint, what exactly have you got in mind at the moment? I can't imagine Crackle Neon would have a use for AOS - unless..... Lightning maybe? Come on clint - spill the beans - whats in the works?

Alex all I would say is to read my post more carefully.
Maybe he is sourcing the people who created the Crackle Neon to fix the effects in Bermuda?
I did think that same thing spotty, the other thing I was thinking is maybe we're considering a similar effect in one of the effects used on the new jet rescue... but most likely it would be bermuda, hence the "funnily enough" comment. Clint is Bermuda getting some TLC???? Only reason I am asking the question straight out is because its not like its a new attraction that needs to be kept under wraps - so i can't see any reason for it to be secret.... If they're specifically looking at repairing a lot of the special effects, can I put in two cents? The spaceship - the one that disappears behind the mirror - last time I rode bermuda I noticed that the strobes on the spaceship continued to fire once the effect had morphed - so while you can't see the spaceship, the strobes firing off kept lighting it up afterwards - too much charge in the capacitors? or just plain screwed?.... it would be great if that got fixed up because the effect is a classic disney effect, and the only example of it in Aus.

Well, Flume has just received a whole heap of TLC, and now Bermuda is closed for the entire month of August. I think that without divulging anything, Bermuda receiving a bit of love is a a fair conclusion to come to. Of course, its also fair to assume that they are subtle improvements that most won't notice, but regular riders will notice and appreciate.