The Claw down

billyb67

The Claw has been down for about 3 weeks now , supposedly blew a motor according to one woman , though they had a crane there yesterday and mechanics all over it and I did see them testing it later in the day so it seems to be working now ... I just find it funny that it's been 3 weeks and nobody has even bothered to post this here :) yet if the smoke machine isn't working on Scooby Doo or the koalas aren't swaying on the river ride in Movie World there are posts all over the place the same or next day LOL

I just find it funny that it's been 3 weeks and nobody has even bothered to post this here :)
Well, we just don't give a stuff about dreamworld at all - and nobody on these forums go, except you. But wait - here's something....
The Claw, currently closed until further advised.
This was the first, in a SERIES of quotes, some of which people said:
The Claw was undergoing what I thought was annual maintenance when I went a week ago. The enclosure on one of the motors was removed and it looked damaged but I wouldn't know. They had a crane hanging over the fence, but I guess that's part of any work they do...
With The Claw I was told about a month ago that it started its maintenance period earlier than originally planned. Apparently there was some technical problems which I am not going to go into due to not knowing exactly what it was.
No Claw
Claw had a technical problem just over two weeks ago and was put down for annual maintenance early as it was going to be a big job to fix.
So I know that the comments were only made on this site about 3 days ago, but many of them suggest that they did know it was down a couple\few weeks, or even a month ago in some quotes. Pretty sure we knew about this one already... If you want to know more information, you could try the "what would you do if....." thread. And for future reference, the View New Posts link contained at the top of every forum page will show you all posts since you last logged on, and enable you to make sure what you are posting hasn't already been said.