Insanity?

Guest RustyAngel73

Guest RustyAngel73

Hey guys, Its time for the Royal Adelaide show again and I'm going next Wednesday...but I'm very intrigued about a new ride coming to Adelaide called the Insanity. I haven't heard much about it, so that's where you guys come in... Can anyone describe it to me? In your opinion, is it a good ride? (My fave rides are the Extreme Speed, Hard Rock & Space Roller for comparison) Got any photos/videos? (I couldn't find any) I know I could just wait and see, it isn't too far away at all, but what I have heard sounds EXTREMELY promising and I'm eager :-P Oh, on an unrelated note, anyone know if we'll ever get the No Limit here for the show, or if the Zipper will ever make a comeback here? They aren't on the list at all for this year.

Edited by RustyAngel73

^I'm pumped for the big dipper. Im dont have too high expectations, I just hope it will be a bit of fun. Looks like the first night of the show is going EXTREMELY well. Blackout causes Royal Show crowd chaos: http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...5006301,00.html A friend of a friend was at the show when that happened, and was ironically riding the power surge when the power went out, and was stuck on it for half an hour.

Edited by revolutionx

Probably heading to the Adelaide Show on Wednesday. The new Big Dipper looks great - though I'm sure a similar version did the Melbourne show years ago, can anyone give some light on this?? Anyway, a pic from Adelaide's The Advertiser:

post-403-1220714597_thumb.jpg

Edited by bluman

Went to the royal show today, two of my friends went on 'extreme speed g-force' or whatever its called, which is the same as Insanity. I was too much of a chicken to go on it. But I did go on: The Big Dipper. - It was pretty good, went on that one twice The Crazy Coaster. - Just for a bit of fun, but its actually not that good anyway. Hangover. - God. That ride is just.. not for me. I felt like I was literally falling out of my seat, those harnesses were so loose.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RustyAngel73

Thanks guys. I went on the Big Dipper and loved it, but I thought it was a little too short! Still quite impressive though, especially for Adelaide. I adored the Insanity ride, pretty much like the Speed machine only faster. This is the list of what I went on: The Big Dipper Ali Baba Hard Rock Skymaster Ferris Wheel Breakdance Hangover Space Roller Insanity Extreme Speed Techno Jump Power Surge Thunderbolt Favourites: Insanity Speed Space Roller Big Dipper Hard Rock

Hi Guys, I went on the Big Dipper too. While it was fun and a bit short, I thought it was quite a rough ride. Also, went on Insanity - fantastic; Power Surge, Crazy Coaster and The Haunted House. All up, I think the Adelaide show was better than previous years, though I would like to see the return of some old favourites. Eg: The Zipper I did get a photo of one of the old Mad Mouse cars (No.15) that is now in the Show Archives. Cheers, BM