Future of rides

FormerWonderEmp

I have just spoken to several people at Wonderland (employees) and they tell me that several rides will be moving after the holidays to make way for new attractions (not necessarly rides). It may have something to do with the lion cubs that are coming but they wern't sure. Does anyone closer to the park have any info on this? What rides and where are they going? When I was there the talk was that Dodgems was moving to make way for and extension of the wildlife park and it was going next to Endeavour. Could this be the place for the lions when they get bigger? ~Former

That was meant to happen early this year. Was supposed to be for an exotic animal exhibit? Are we in the same ballpark here? Anyhows, who knows what happened to that? As far as I can gather the cubs will be where Spirit was, out the front of where Taz USED to be. They won't be on display there, it will be a quick animal talk kinda thing. I haven't heard anything about any other rides moving other than dodgems which seems to have died in the ass over the last 6-8 months.