Police Academy stunt show Hot Rod

Guest Doc Brown

Guest Doc Brown

i am making a tribute of the Police Academy stunt show, i have some postcards and phots that i;m gonna get framed and i am also building a model of the hotrod which almost finished, i just need someone's opinion, should i paint the recent yellow and flames deco or the original cherry red? here are some pics......if anyone has any questions on what type of model kit im using for the tribute or whatever questions you like just ask away, i am always online so i'll always give you a prompt reply, i am going to movieworld tomorrow, does anyone want any info or pics? i am always willing to help out, i go to movieworld every weekend so if anyone wants to go for a ride i'll be there tommorow, probably hanging around wild west falls, scooby doo spooky coaster, batman adventure the ride 2, and the batwing spaceshot, i'll be the one poking around the batmobile's. I am about five eleven. i use a camera phone.

post-2367-1221828783_thumb.jpg

post-2367-1221828934_thumb.jpg

Guest Doc Brown
Yeah, do the fire one, because if you choose the plain red one clearly you are being lazy ;)
it is extremely difficult to paint the flames on the side of the body, and it would look a tiny bit crappy co's it would be hand painted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...