Movieworld Halloween Transport

mkrose

Guest Doc Brown
Could someone help me suggest the best way to travel to and return from Movieworld, back to Brisbane City? I can't drive and staying in the city area, but I wish I can go for the Halloween event.
take a train and/or taxi or bus, the same way to get back. hope that helps

^fail To be more specific, take a Gold Coast line train from Central, Roma St, South Brisbane or Southbank....Whichever is closest to where you are staying really. Trains run every half hour Take the train to Helensvale Station, it takes about an hour. From there you will have to Taxi it to the park (About 3km), the reason being is that since this is after normal park hours there aren't any Buses running to and from the park (They of course wind up at 5:30 or so :rolleyes:...Might be worth keeping an eye on it though, just in case they do decide to run extra services *) The Journey planner on http://www.translink.com.au/ is pretty useful, just type in where you are going and you can get specific times/instructions. *Question for the Screamworld people, but do they run extra buses then?

Edited by Gazza

They run buses for the dive-in-movies at WNW, and normally they'll send more if there's lots of people. The point is they seem to be prepared to run extra buses if they're going to make money from them. Screamworld is only one night every now and then. If it's three nights in a row then surfside might bother to organise something.

My partner and a friend and i are going on 31st October. We live in Brisbane so if you want we can travel together to the park and back home again (we'll be getting a taxi from MW to Helensvale) also Were getting on and off at Roma St Station. We can either PM u our mobile or you can do the same. Just remember that were all dressing up. So we'll be on the train in our costumes. So if this will bother you then i don't recommend.