Stunt show indoors ?

S.W24

Im not saying it is, just so you all dont missenturprate what im gonna say and jump down my throut like ussual. Im shore im not the only one who has had this thought if you over the last few days seen the site but there are large concrete walls up and its all around the site not just were facades / sets will go but do you think the stunt show could be inside????? The walls are a reasonable height for a roof to go over top of the show its self plus the whole show theme is to show how stunts are done in movie's aka made in a studio???? Plus the new park maps have updated the look of were the show is going to be with a building which could also mean it will be done inside a building / studio ???? Thats just my thought what do you all think. possobility????

I had thought about those walls. Pre-fab concrete walls are commonly used for factory construction - i've never seen pre-fab walls like that without a roof - mainly because the roof holds the walls together - so yes - definitely a possibility. I will say though the park map on MyFun doesn't show a building where PASS used to be - it's just been erased. There is nothing there - so you never know.

I thought that some of it being undercover would be a possibility when I saw it, in particular the end zones where cars speed out of view. If ventilation could be provided adequately then I guess the main arena could be covered in some way. Forgive my lack of knowledge, but was PA ever cancelled in the wet?

Im shore im not the only one who has had this thought
One little thing, but its spelled "sure", not shore. Shore means the edge of the water (eg. the seashore)

With that map - its guaranteed - enclosed - all weather venue. Movie world is really trying to get the rainy-day crowd aren't they? First the roof, now enclosed stunt show... It is better though - PASS really got ruined with the frequent sprinkler soakings in the middle of the show on a hot day when the ground dried too fast. Movie World Boardroom - "what else can we cover?"

With that map - its guaranteed - enclosed - all weather venue. Movie world is really trying to get the rainy-day crowd aren't they? First the roof, now enclosed stunt show... It is better though - PASS really got ruined with the frequent sprinkler soakings in the middle of the show on a hot day when the ground dried too fast. Movie World Boardroom - "what else can we cover?"
^How about a gigantic umbrella over Superman so it doesn't close every time it rains? When you think about it though MW does have quite a decent collection of all weather rides....Scooby Doo, Shrek, Hollywood Stundriver, Batman, Looney Tunes River Ride, The Dodgems. I think a good strategy would be to ensure that all these rides have fully covered queues (Batman doesn't) and to really market this aspect. Another idea would be to have an umbrella symbol on park maps and on the website to highlight all weather rides.

There going to need some pretty damn good ventilation system especially if there planning to use fire or smoke as you would assume they would use for a Hollywood Stunt Car show. I hear there also covering Wild West Falls with a roof to stop guests getting wet in the rain and enclosing the vehicles in the Scooby Doo to protect them from fun.

That would explain the price tag of 10 million if it includes building a show building. I shall have to investigate this tomorrow and see what's the story with Lighting if they are enclosing it. I've heard nothing said about this though, perhaps its just for show on the map as they don't want to give away what the set looks like.

djrappa your right there in the fact i havnt heard anything either and you would think if it was going to be indoors it would have gotten out by now plus you could be right with the map it doesnt exactly look as if the yellow part on top is a roof may be just to cover the look of the set. But anything is possible with a price tag of $10 million dollars, I wonder how well it will be put out to the public publicity wise i mean Batwing wasnt really that well publisised for the public untill a few months after i mean not many commercials may have been on the goldcoast area but top of NSW gets a lot of theme park ad's and stuff but there was nothing really about batwing. but i suppose it really wasnt classified as a huge attraction. Even today you really dont have to line up to get on its really a walk on ride the ques are really small. Oh and T-bone no the alley next to roxy isnt covered that is also anouther area that on a rainy day water poors down the sides making kinda like a water wall in front of the alley.

i think the roof wood be unlikely with the smoke problems and fire and lightning with how you woodnt be able to get the smoke out and light up the stunt's all day with nemo lights for the two show's a day. it would of course howeven of course be why the show costed ten $10 million dollar's dollars but what if the money is for something like cars..woodnt be the fist time's that WVTP spent lots of money on something like that puts the rain out. but id be careful on here cause they watch this site and i know my contract. youd think that the batman ride is only not only never busy not becase it wasnt not not advertised but because its a really short ride that know one feels like ridding more thin one. incease you didnt not to not realise, i downl ooded the same Dictonary klassen24 ooses on his netscape. lool.

Edited by DonjaiInLA

Thanks Gazza and Ash for your help. iv tried my best to fix my spelling my self but obviously a few people just need to show some respect for others. To begin with back ages ago it didnt bother me cause it was all a joke but this happens everytime i post like iv said before if you have a problem PM me. Because my self and others im sure are over those few being rude everytime. Pus i really thought someone on the site would have put a stop to it seeing everyone is so up tight about the community guidelines about my spelling and grammar but its fine for them to be a hipacrite and break them themselves. And thank you Gazza im downloading the google toolbar now. Id just like to add for all those who are wondering as to what my last post is about well i was being backed about the point i had proven but because this site couldnt care about what is going on and the fact that the community guidelines arn't being followed and those who can see the issue and have said something about it like my self are getting our post's removed instead of the ones that are rude and should be removed. And djrappa a community leader should be at least showing a good example and following the community guidelines. number 1 A friendly and helpful attitude is expected at all times. You aren't expected to like everyone, but you are expected to treat all members with respect at all times.

This is not meant to stir the pot, but just something I found interesting. Klassen asks for a little respect, however, to my way of thinking, he/she should be respecting the rest of us and spelling correctly. It's just simple little things like putting an E on the end of "I've". Klassen, I'm glad you're getting the Google toolbar. If you happen to use Firefox, you'll find it has a built-in spell checker. Anything showing red means it's spelled incorrectly. As far as the idea of having a roof, I think this makes a lot of sense. Most Hollywood driving stunts are performed out of sequence, as we know. They film the live action sequence, and they film the actual stunt sequence, and edit the two together, often adding CG along the way. Let's imagine the inside of the show building will be laid out in the same fashion as PASS. The backdrop would only need to be a green screen, then they could have a large LED screen hanging from the roof against the back wall with the chroma-key done (how the "Be a Hi 5 star" works). As for the exhaust fumes, wouldn't they just place sufficient vents in the roof? Or have fans on the roof in a similar fashion as road tunnels have? I also suspect that having an indoor arena means that you can ensure greater consistency between shows, and you won't have guests having to deal with the sun in their eyes (which has happened to me many times at PASS).

Id just like to add for all those who are wondering as to what my last post is about well i was being backed about the point i had proven but because this site couldnt care about what is going on and the fact that the community guidelines arn't being followed and those who can see the issue and have said something about it like my self are getting our post's removed instead of the ones that are rude and should be removed. And djrappa a community leader should be at least showing a good example and following the community guidelines.
Excuse me?!? The only posts that have been removed from this topic are those which had absolutely nothing to do with this topic. I'm sorry if we're not ruling with an iron fist when it comes to posts making fun of someone incapable of composing sentences at a primary school level. You seem to think that everyone here owes you respect, despite doing nothing to earn any, and showing no respect to fellow members. If you want to derail every single topic by whinging whenever someone disagrees with you then I'm sorry you should probably not waste your time on this site. Further to this, Clint (djrappa) has said nothing that isn't totally appropriate. He was good enough to answer the initial question, and if you're somehow offended because you were politely told that your speculation was wrong then again, reconsider your participation in this forum.

ads if you read back you will see I've already said it's not indoors. Whilst your ideas and comments are good and valid, they are kind of moot as it's already been indicated that the show will not be inside a show building. It sometimes get frustrating when you take the time to find out information for other people on here to share only to have people seemingly not even read it before posting :(

From what I have been led to believe the concrete walls are simply a construction barrier whilst the set is built behind. Once contruction is complete the concrete should be removed to be replaced with the set which has been contructed in the more tradition ply, foam and hardcoat method. Concrete has been deemed too dangerous should there be any errors with the stunts causing them to impact upon the set. A contact of mine high up in the park has given me this information.

Look i don't want to carry on the argument. All your points are valid and i know my spelling and grammar isn't up to scratch but not everyone is perfect and it's not something that will change over night. We have had this discussion before. All i ask is that everytime i post that the next post after mine isn't a smart ass remark that's about what i say or my spelling/grammar that's all i ask please. I hope this post is better.